U.S. Commercial Windows Market Segments Analysis & Growth Forecast Report 2020-2027
The U.S. commercial windows market size is expected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2020 to 2027. Positive outlook for the global construction industry favoring commercial infrastructure development, coupled with a rise in the growth of the residential sector and renovation and remodeling activities of existing structures are expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
A large number of prominent market players contribute to the growth of the market. The market in the U.S. is highly fragmented. The major players, including Andersen, Pella, Marvin, Ply Gem, and Milgard, compete to gain additional market share through price differentiation strategies. The market witnesses a notable presence of national and international players offering commercial windows.
Fenestration and façade are essential parts of any construction building and offer healthy and ventilated space for habitat. To scrutinize the market, the governing bodies play a crucial role by setting the standard guidelines and regulations. The massive investment in infrastructural development by the U.S. government is one of the key factors favoring the market.
Key players mainly focus on the product quality, service quality, functioning, aesthetics of the product, and volume of goods through various distribution channels. The presence of domestic and multinational companies creates a highly competitive environment in the market, which results in notable price differentiation in the industry.
To get research report sample copy with TOC please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-commercial-windows-market/request/rs1
U.S. Commercial Windows Market Report Highlights
- The vinyl frame is projected to witness a CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2027 owing to its properties and low maintenance leading to an increasing acceptance of the product by the consumers in the economy
- The new commercial end-use segment is projected to witness a CAGR of 3.5% from 2020 to 2027 on account of rising commercial constructions in the region supported by favorable government policies
- The sliding mechanism segment is projected to dominate the market with over 46.0% revenue share in 2019. The trend is projected to continue over the forecast period because of its operational ease, space-saving mechanism, and desired performance
- In Washington DC, the market is estimated to witness the fastest growth rate of 3.8%, owing to the favorable construction industry outlook and rise in commercial construction spending
- The major manufacturers emphasize innovation through extensive R&D for the production of products. Technology-based windows can be operated through smartphones or centralized system, which is projected to reshape the market prospectus
For Any Question or Inquire please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451082/ibb
U.S. Commercial Windows Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. commercial windows market on the basis of frame material, mechanism, end-use, and region:
U.S. Commercial Windows Frame Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
U.S. Commercial Windows Mechanism Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
U.S. Commercial Windows End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- New Commercial
U.S. Commercial Windows State Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- New York
- New Jersey
List of Key Players of U.S. Commercial Windows Market
- Andersen Corporation
- Jeld-Wen Inc.
- The Pella Corporation
- Profine International Group
- PGT Innovation, Inc.
- Cornerstone Building Brands
- Starline Windows
- Velux Group
- Harvey Building Products
- MI Windows and doors
- Apogee Enterprises Inc.
- Associated Materials Incorporated
For Customized reports or Special Pricing please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/special-pricing/451082/rfsp1
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.