Transplantation Market Growth With Worldwide Industry Analysis To 2028: Grand View Research Inc.
Transplantation Market Growth & Trends
The global transplantation market size is expected to reach USD 26.5 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing incidence of organ failure has resulted in high demand for transplantation procedures, which is boosting the market growth. Rising demand for transplant products, such as tissue products, immunosuppressants, and organ preservation solutions, is also a major factor driving the market. Many biotechnology and medical device companies are concentrating on the development of advanced transplant products for the management of organ failure.
Thus, technological advancement and the development of novel & improved transplant products, such as surgical instruments, have majorly contributed to the expansion of the market. In addition, the introduction of advanced tissue products, such as DeNovo NT Graft, Chondrofix Osteochondral Allograft, and DuraMatrix Collagen Dura Substitute Membrane, provides higher benefits during treatment. Furthermore, computerized support systems with advanced systems and software allow easy & effective maintenance of tissues. Thus, the availability of such advanced techniques supports market growth.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Transplantation Market Report
Transplantation Market Report Highlights
- The tissue products segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to increased demand for tissue and organ transplant procedures
- The tissue products segment is expected to expand further at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to the advancements in transplantation products
- The tissue transplant segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 on account of the high demand for tissue transplant procedures worldwide
- The transplant centers segment is projected to record the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rising popularity of these centers for transplant procedures
- The hospitals segment dominated the market, in terms of revenue share, in 2020 owing to a large number of transplant procedures performed in hospitals
- North America was the leading regional market in 2020 and is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to the presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure in the region
- The presence of a large number of research laboratories, biotechnology, and medical device companies inNorth America is also one of the key factors contributing to the region’s growth
Access Press Release@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-transplantation-market
Transplantation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global transplantation market on the basis of product type, application type, end-use, and region:
Transplantation Product Type Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Tissue Products
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Preservation Solutions
Transplantation Application Type Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Organ Transplant
- Tissue Transplant
Transplantation End-use Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Transplant Centers
Transplantation Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Transplantation Market
- Stryker Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- AbbVie Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Novartis International AG
- 21st Century Medicine
- Biolife Solutions
- Teva Pharmaceutical
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.