The targeted protein degradation market is projected to grow at an annualized rate of more than 30% till 2030
To order this 330+ page report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/protein-degradation-market/289.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of targeted protein degradation-based therapeutics, providing information on drug / therapy developer(s) (such as year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters), clinical study sponsor(s) and collaborator(s), type of protein degrader (degronimids, ENDTACs, epichaperome inhibitors, hydrophobic tags, IMiDs, LYTACs, molecular glues, PHOTACs, PROTACs, protein homeostatic modulators, SARDs, SERDs, SNIPERs, and specific BET and DUB inhibitors), phase of development (clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage) of product candidates, target indication(s), key therapeutic area(s), type of target protein(s), target enzyme(s) (if available), target signaling pathway (if available), mechanism of action (if available), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), route of administration (oral, intravenous and others), and information on special drug designations (if any). In addition, the chapter highlights the various technology platforms that are being actively used for the development of targeted protein degraders.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that are engaged in the development of targeted protein degraders (shortlisted on the basis of phase of development of pipeline products), featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), detailed descriptions of their respective lead drug candidates, and an informed future outlook. Additionally, each drug profile features information on the type of drug, route of administration, target indications, current status of development and a brief summary of its developmental history.
- Brief tabulated profiles of industry players (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products), featuring details on the innovator company (such as year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees, and key members of the executive team), recent developments, along with descriptions of their respective drug candidates.
- A detailed clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various targeted protein degraders, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as current trial status, trial registration year, enrolled patient population and regional distribution of trials, type of protein degrader, phase of development, study design, leading industry and non-industry players (in terms of number of trials conducted), study focus, target therapeutic area, key indications, and clinical endpoints.
- An assessment of the relative experience of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, (shortlisted based on their involvement in various clinical studies), featuring detailed 2X2 matrices (based on the strength and activeness of KOLs), a schematic world map representation (highlighting the geographical locations of eminent scientists / researchers) and an analysis evaluating the (relative) level of expertise of different KOLs, based on parameters such as number of publications, number of citations, participation in clinical trials, number of affiliations and strength of professional network (based on information available on ResearchGate).
- A detailed publication analysis of more than 210 peer-reviewed, scientific articles that have been published since 2017, highlighting the research focus within the industry. It also highlights the key trends observed across the publications, including information on novel protein degraders, potential target proteins, target disease indications, and analysis based on various relevant parameters, such as year of publication, and most popular journals (in terms of number of articles published in the given time period) within this domain.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the period 2014-Q3 2019, covering research agreements, product / technology licensing agreements, mergers / acquisitions, asset purchase agreements, R&D and commercialization agreements, IP licensing agreements, clinical trial agreements, product development agreements, and other relevant deals.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, by companies that are engaged in this field.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of payment of licensing agreements
- Upfront payments
- Milestone payments
- Type of protein degrader
- SARDs / SERDs
- Specific BET and DUB inhibitors
- Other protein degraders
- Therapeutic area
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Oncological disorders
- Other therapeutic areas
- Route of administration
- Other routes
- Key geographical region
- North America
To request a sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/289/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to targeted protein degradation?
- Which clinical conditions can be treated using targeted protein degradation-based therapeutics?
- What are the most popular proteins being targeted by bifunctional degrader molecules?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the key technology platforms that leverage the concept of targeted protein degradation?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the contributions of big pharma players in this field?
- What are the key geographies where research on targeted protein degradation is being conducted?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts in this field?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market
- Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020–2030
- The Human Microbiome Market: Focus on Therapeutics (including gut-brain axis targeting drugs), Diagnostics and Fecal Microbiota Therapies (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415