The medical device batteries market is estimated to be worth USD 3.10 billion in 2030, predicts Roots Analysis
Batteries play an important role in the overall performance and safety of many modern healthcare solutions; as more hand-held and point-of-care medical devices are introduced, the corresponding need for reliable power sources is also on the rise
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants and Wearable Medical Devices – Market Distribution by Battery Chemistry (Lithium, Zinc Air, Nickel and Others), Rechargeability (Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable), Application (Hearing Aids, Patient Monitoring Devices, Drug Delivery Devices, Cardiovascular Medical Devices and Others) and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of medical device batteries, focusing on implants and wearable medical devices, over the next decade. The study features an in-depth analysis of the key drivers and trends related to this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of the medical device batteries focusing on wearable and implantable devices.
- A competitiveness analysis of medical device batteries, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
- Elaborate profiles of the key medical device batteries developers (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products) across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- A list of wearable medical device developers that are deemed to be potential strategic partners for battery developers in the foreseen future.
- An in-depth patent analysis to provide an overview of how the industry is evolving from the R&D perspective.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Battery Chemistry
- Lithium Based
- Zinc Air Based
- Nickel Based
- Type of Device
- Hearing Aids
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Cardiovascular Medical Devices
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Blue Spark Technologies
- EaglePicher Technologies
- Energizer Holdings
- Guangzhou Battsys
- Tadiran Batteries
- VARTA Microbattery
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global Handheld X-Ray Imaging Devices Market by Area of Application (Dental and Others), Device Class (Low-End, Mid-End and High-End), End-Users (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others), and by Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and North Africa, Latin America and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market by Type of Device (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices and Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices), Diabetes Type (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), Type of Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device Component (Lancing Devices, Blood Glucose Meters and Testing Strips), Type of Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Component (Sensors, Transmitters and Receivers), and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Inhaled and Intranasal Products Contract Service Providers Market by Product Manufacturing Services (API Manufacturing, End Product Manufacturing and Others), Drug Delivery System (Metered Dose Inhaler, Dry Powder Inhaler, Nebulizer and Nasal Spray), Route of Administration (Orally Inhaled and Intranasal), Scale of Operation (Clinical, Commercial and Both) and Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415