The Key Product & Technology Defining The Single Use Bio-Process System Market.
Growing demand for single-use bio-process systems due to their advantages of lesser cross-contamination chances provides a strong foothold for their use in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are looking forward to continuous manufacturing of pharma products with optimizing speed and sterility assurance, which is expected to surge demand for single-use bio-process systems. Use of disposable products for bio-processing application enhances upstream and downstream processes with better safety, sterility, and reliability. The global single-use bio-process systems market was valued at US$ 4.4 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 20% over the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
Get Sample Copy of Report
What Is The Key Product & Service Driving The Single Use Bio-process System Market ?
Key Takeaways from Single-use Bio-process Systems Market Study
- The bioreactor segment by component held maximum value, owing to growing use of single-use bioreactors for cell culture and fermentation processes.
- By application, GMP and commercial production captured a notable revenue share of more than 71%.
- Increasing adoption of single-use bio-process systems in bio-pharmaceutical companies is expected to result in remarkable revenue share of this segment.
- North America is a most lucrative market with a revenue of around 34% in 2020; however, it will lose some of its market share over the next ten years.
- Growing healthcare expenditure and increasing demand for low-cost biologics in Asian countries are expected to propel market growth in the region to more than one-third of the global share by 2030.
- The markets in Russia, China, and Spain are anticipated to expand at CAGRs of 16%, 18.4%, and 17%, respectively, through 2030.
Get To Know Ask An Expert
Where Is The Single Use Bio-process System Market Heading With Global Taking The Front Seat?
Expansion of Manufacturing Capacity – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Key market players in the single-use bio-process systems market are looking forward to expanding their manufacturing capacities by establishing new bio-process facilities to meet global demand. Leading companies are also opening new product distribution facilities across regions.
For instance, in June 2017, Parker Hannifin opened a new Parker bio-science filtration division in Birtley, the U.K., and Oxnard, California, in the U.S., to deliver international bio-processing, food and beverage, and healthcare solutions.
What else is in the report?
Persistence Market Research offers actionable insights and unique perspective on the single-use bio-process systems market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on component (bioreactors, mixers, bio-process containers, transfer and storage bags, sampling systems, filtration systems, chromatography columns, probes & sensors, tubing assemblies, connectors & clamps, and filling systems), application (research & development (R&D) and GMP and commercial production), and end user (bio-pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, contract manufacturing organizations, and research institutes), across seven key regions of the world.
Get To Know Purchase Report
Persistence Market Research’s Expertise in Life Sciences and Transformational Health
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com