The contract manufacturing market for live biotherapeutics and microbiome products is estimated to be worth USD 300 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 46%, claims Roots Analysis
Manufacturing live biotherapeutic product is both technically challenging and financially demanding; as a result, innovator firms are becoming increasingly reliant on contract service providers to access specialized facilities and optimize overall costs.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Live Biotherapeutic Products and Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current landscape and future opportunities related to contract services for microbiome therapeutics. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of contract service providers, including CMOs and CDMOs. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering contract services for manufacturing of microbiome therapeutics.
- A list of companies with in-house manufacturing facilities for microbiome therapeutics.
- Elaborate profiles of key industry players (large and mid-sized companies, established before 2000) based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- An assessment of microbiome contract manufacturing capability in different regions.
- A list of nearly 50 microbiome-focused drug developers that are anticipated to partner with contract manufacturers.
- A detailed clinical trial analysis of more than 150 completed, ongoing and planned studies of various microbiome therapeutics sponsored by both industry and non-industry players.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing of microbiome therapeutics, taking into consideration the capabilities of various stakeholders.
- An informed estimate of the annual clinical demand for microbiome therapeutics, taking into account the target patient population in ongoing and planned clinical trials of microbiome therapeutics, sponsored by both industry and non-industry players.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by microbiome therapeutics developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- A review of the varied microbiome-focused initiatives of big pharma players.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Type of Product Manufactured
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Finish Drug Formulations (FDFs)
- Type of Type of Formulation
- Solid Formulations
- Oral Liquids
- Scale of Operation
- Company Size
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- BJP Laboratories
- Capsugel (acquired by Lonza)
- Cobra Biologics (acquired Cognate Bioservices)
- Inpac Probiotics
- Paragon Bioservices (a unit of Catalent Biologics)
- UAS Labs
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- HPAPI and Cytotoxic Drugs Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- The Human Microbiome Market: Focus on Therapeutics (including gut-brain axis targeting drugs), Diagnostics and Fecal Microbiota Therapies (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415