Sleeving Machine Market Key Trends, Challenges and Standardization to 2027
- A sleeving machine is designed to attach the shrink sleeve labels to a wide range of containers such as PET bottles. These are utilized for the decoration of glass and plastic bottles without any glue. Usage of sleeving machine for printing and labelling has been increasing significantly not only in the dairy and food & beverage industries but also in other non-food sectors. This is estimated to boost the sleeving machine market considerably during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Sleeving Machine Market
- Sleeving machine is available with advanced shrink technology that has Programmable Logic Computer (PLC) for better labeling speed and accuracy. Sleeving machines include features such as an integrated touch-screen control panel that has advanced job memory and troubleshooting menus, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for sleeving machine among end-users.
- Rise in purchasing power of end-users, dependency of end-users on sleeving machines for packaging, and rapid expansion of the consumer industrial sector that opts for sleeving machines, make sleeve labelling a highly attractive choice of packaging among the suppliers for marketing of fast moving products. These are major factors that are projected to drive the sales of sleeving machines across the globe.
- Moreover, increase in the demand for sleeving machine for decoration, information, protection and promotion as better labelling solution in consumer goods is expected to boost the market during the forecast period
- However, high price, risks associated with wide range of products handling, and expenses incurred on maintenance of sleeving machines are likely to restrain the market in the near future
- Development of innovative products, integration with advanced technology, targeting new users, and wider reach of products through online sites are expected to offer significant opportunities to the sleeving machine market during the forecast period.
Request for a sample:
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Sleeving Machine Market
- In terms of geography, the global sleeving machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The sleeving machine market in North America is expected to expand further, owing to rapid rise in the demand for fluid milk, ready-to-drink beverages, craft beer, cosmetics, home care products and personal care products. In Europe, rise in popularity of sleeving machines among end-users owing to their flexibility and reliable performance has fueled the usage of sleeving machines in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant demand for sleeving machines in the near future due to the robust expansion of the packaging industry, which is expected to propel the demand for sleeving machines. Additionally, end-users consider sleeving machines to be reliable and offer better performance, which in turn is likely to boost the sales of sleeving machines in the region in the next few years.
Key Players Operating in Global Sleeving Machine Market
- Accutek Packaging Equipment Company, Inc.
- Aesus Packaging Systems, Inc.
- Altec Packaging Systems
- Cama Group
- Keymac Packaging Systems Ltd.
- Marburg Industries Inc.
- Packolabel Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- PDC International Corp.
- Sleeve Technology B.V.
- Sleever International Company
TMR’s Latest News Publication: