Shipping Software Market Growth and Outlook Analysis till 2023 by Pitney Bowes, Metapack, Temando, Stamps.com, WiseTech Global, ProShip, Logistyx Technologies
Shipping Software Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023:
This report studies the Shipping Software market, shipping software will help you reduce costs and automate your shipping processes with quick carrier cost and service comparisons, shipping label and document printing and delivery tracking.
This report studies the Shipping Software Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Shipping Software Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Shipping Software market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Shipping Software market by product type and applications/end industries.
End-Users of Shipping Software can be segmented into four types: CEP, Air & Ocean forwarding, Contract Logistics Land, In-house and others. Land and In-house/Other takes a bigger market size of about 56% of total global share in 2017, and CEP segment is the fast growing downstream user group in the world at present.
Currently, the market concentration rate is very low. Regional characteristics of products are obvious. Leading international players include Pitney Bowes, Metapack, Temando, Stamps.com, WiseTech Global and some others. Pitney Bowes, Stamps.com, ADSI, ReadyCloud, LLC., Shipwire and Metapack are major players in USA market, Metapack, Pitney Bowes, WiseTech Global, Temando, Shipwire are well-known shipping software players in Europe market. There are many small local players spread in each separate countries, to meet the needs of local logistic system.
The global Shipping Software market is valued at 1160 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 1880 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Shipping Software.
Shipping Software Market continues to evolve and expand in terms of the number of companies, products, and applications that illustrates the growth perspectives. The report also covers the list of Product range and Applications with SWOT analysis, CAGR value, further adding the essential business analytics. Shipping Software Market research analysis identifies the latest trends and primary factors responsible for market growth enabling the Organizations to flourish with much exposure to the markets.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: Pitney Bowes, Metapack, Temando, Stamps.com, WiseTech Global, ProShip, Logistyx Technologies, ADSI, Malvern Systems, ShipHawk, Epicor Software Corporation, Pierbridge, ReadyCloud, LLC., Shippo, Teapplix, Shipwire, 2Ship Solutions, V-Technologies
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Air & Ocean forwarding
- Contract Logistics
- Land, In-house/Other
The Shipping Software Market research report completely covers the vital statistics of the capacity, production, value, cost/profit, supply/demand import/export, further divided by company and country, and by application/type for best possible updated data representation in the figures, tables, pie chart, and graphs. These data representations provide predictive data regarding the future estimations for convincing market growth. The detailed and comprehensive knowledge about our publishers makes us out of the box in case of market analysis.
Table of Contents
- Section 1 Shipping Software Market Overview
- Section 2 Manufacturers Profiles
- Section 3 Global Shipping Software Market Competition, by Players
- Section 4 Global Shipping Software Market Size by Regions
- Section 5 North America Shipping Software Revenue by Countries
- Section 6 Europe Shipping Software Revenue by Countries
- Section 7 Asia-Pacific Shipping Software Revenue by Countries
- Section 8 South America Shipping Software Revenue by Countries
- Section 9 Middle East and Africa Revenue Shipping Software by Countries
- Section 10 Global Shipping Software Market Segment by Type
- Section 11 Global Shipping Software Market Segment by Application
- Section 12 Global Shipping Software Market Size Forecast (2019-2023)
- Section 13 Research Findings and Conclusion
- Section 14 Appendix
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Market research is the new buzzword in the market, which helps in understanding the market potential of any product in the market. Reports And Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-352-353-0818 (US)