Radio Access Network Market Driver Analysis and Segmentation Forecast by 2023
The Radio Access Network Market constitutes the communication infrastructure, which helps establish the connection between mobile devices and the core network. The evolution in the connectivity technologies to introduce more advanced generations, such as 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, and upcoming 5G, has led to the growth of the radio access network market. The radio access network market was valued USD 8.51 Billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2018 and 2023. The base year considered for this study is 2017, and the forecast period is between 2018 and 2023. This report provides a detailed analysis of the radio access network market on the basis of communication infrastructure, connectivity technology, deployment location, and geography.
Browse 69 market data Tables and 52 Figures spread through 162 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Radio Access Network Market – Global Forecast to 2023”
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global radio access network market, in terms of value, on the basis of communication infrastructure, connectivity technology, deployment location, and geography
- To forecast the market size for various segments with respect to 4 main regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide value chain analysis for the wireless infrastructure ecosystem including the radio access network market
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends and prospects, and their contribution to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and detail the competitive landscape for the market players
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- To provide the detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the growth strategies such as acquisitions, product launches and developments, alliances and agreements, and partnerships and collaborations in the radio access network market
- To map the competitive intelligence based on the company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product developments, collaborations, and acquisitions
Get Free 10% Customization @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=259656260
The top-down and bottom-up approaches have been deployed to estimate the size of the radio access network market in the study. This entire research methodology includes the study of annual and financial reports of top players, presentations, and press releases; associations/consortiums such as Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), Small Cell Forum, and Alliance for Internet of Things Innovation (AIOTI); paid databases such as Hoovers, Bloomberg Businessweek, Factiva, and OneSource; and interviews with industry experts. Also, the average region-wise revenue generated by the companies was used to arrive at the radio access network market size. This overall market size was used in the top-down procedure to estimate the sizes of other individual markets via percentage splits from secondary and primary research.
Huawei (China), Ericsson (Sweden), Nokia Networks (Finland), ZTE (China), and Samsung (South Korea), among others, are the major players in the radio access network market.
MarketsandMarkets provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441