Pigment Dispersion Market Segments Analysis, Product Insights, Scope & Industry Future Growth Outlook to 2027
The global pigment dispersion market size is anticipated to reach USD 29.5 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period. Growing demand for colored packaging material, which plays an important role in product presentation along with influencing the buying behavior of consumers at the point of sales. As a result, the demand for pigments in packaging is projected to increase over the forecast period. Pigment dispersions and dyes are used in printing inks for printing texts, images, and designs on clothes, packaging labels, etc.
Recent developments in digital printing including creasing, digital carton cutting, and other completion technologies are contributing to the increased potential for pigment dispersion in printing applications. Digital printing is used in various packaging solutions, such as corrugated & flexible packaging and folding car kilotons, which are experiencing growth trends and are anticipated to eventually drive product demand over the forecast period. Various paper, plastic, and paperboard materials are used based on their applications in food packaging. Foods, such as breakfast cereals, require multi-layer packaging to keep the product crisp throughout its shelf life.
The exposure of food items to oxygen leads to oxidation and, in turn, results in food spoilage. Polyethylene is combined with paperboard, which acts as a barrier to oxygen and prevents the oxidation of food products. In addition, the attractive appearance of packaging while maintaining the freshness of food items is another challenge for food manufacturers. Thus, pigments that suit a wide array of plastic and paperboard materials as well as impart an attractive color are likely to have high demand.
To get research report sample copy with TOC please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pigment-dispersion-market/request/rs1
Pigment Dispersion Market Report Highlights
- The market was valued at USD 26.2 billion in 2019 and is estimated to register a CAGR of 3.9% from 2020 to 2027
- The inorganic product segment led the market in 2019. Inorganic pigment dispersion is more economical than organic pigment dispersion and offers easier dispersion properties on various substrates owing to its smaller particle size
- Coatings was the largest application segment in 2019. Due to the growing number of green building construction projects, organic pigments used in coatings are anticipated to have a considerable demand
- Inks application segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2027 owing to high demand for pigment dispersion ink, which provides better coloring to the printing ink as compared to dyes
- Led by China, Asia Pacific was the largest regional market in 2019 and is projected to maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period
For Any Question or Inquire please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451057/ibb
Pigment Dispersion Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global pigment dispersion market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Pigment Dispersion Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Carbon & Vegetable Black
- Ultramarine Blue
- Chrome Green
Pigment Dispersion Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Plastic Food Packaging
- Other Non-Food Packaging
- Paper & Paper Board Coatings
- Other Coatings
- Phthalate-free PVC Masterbatch
Pigment Dispersion Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Pigment Dispersion Market
- AArbor International Corporation
- American Elements
- Apollo Colors Inc.
- Aralon Color GmbH
- BASF SE
- Clariant Ltd.
- Decorative Color & Chemical, Inc.
- Ferro Corporation
- Flint Group
- Heubach GmbH
- Kama Pigments
- Organic Dyes and Pigments
- Reitech Corporation
- Sun Chemical
- Trust Chem Co., Ltd.
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Aum Farbenchem (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- DyStar Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Solvay SA
- PolyOne Corporation
- Altana AG
- Achitex Minerva S.p.A.
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- Habich GmbH
- Synthesia, A.S.
For Customized reports or Special Pricing please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/special-pricing/451057/rfsp1
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.