Isotonic Drinks Market Has Huge Growth Opportunity Trend By 2019-2026
Isotonic drinks are mainly targeted toward athletes and body builders. The prime purpose of isotonic drinks is to boost the water intake, nutrients, and minerals to help the body in replacing used energy during sports or fitness sessions. The osmolarity of the drink must lie between 270 and 330 to be categorized into isotonic drinks. It is of three types based on concentration of carbohydrates, namely, moderately hyper isotonic, moderately hypo isotonic, and isotonic. The main ingredient of any isotonic drink is water, which ensures hydration during excessive efforts. It also contains carbohydrates to ensure that energy intake is enough and enables constant physical effort.
Endurance sports involve risk of dehydration by perspiration resulting in high loss of water and other essential nutrients from body. Isotonic drinks are widely adopted to recover such energy losses, since these drinks provide sodium, water, and carbohydrates. While magnesium in the isotonic drinks helps reduce fatigue, antioxidants help defend against toxic waste, caused due to excess activity.
There is an increase in the number of modern trade distribution channels such as hypermarkets and supermarkets. This makes way for easy availability of these products in such places, thus driving the growth of the isotonic drinks market.
Alternative energy sources such as natural fruit juices and energy supplements such as energy bars and protein shakes pose a potential threat to the growth of the isotonic drinks market, as millennials are preferring natural fresh fruit juices compared to isotonic drinks. Antioxidants and whey protein fortification is the latest trend in the isotonic drinks market. The isotonic drinks market has witnessed stupendous growth over the last few years riding on the back of herbal formulations, increased retail penetration and high expenditure on promotion and advertisement.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5488
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the isotonic drinks market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. The isotonic drinks market player positioning facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
The isotonic drinks market is segmented by food nature, packaging, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of nature type, the market is classified into organic and artificial. On the basis of packaging, the market is bifurcated into bottles, metal cans, pouches, and aseptic cartons. On the basis of distribution channel, it is divided into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, and online sales channel. By region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players operating in the isotonic drinks market are Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited, NDurance (Private) Limited, The Coca-Cola Company, Unived Healthcare Products Private Limited, Six Pack Nutrition, Musclematic, Hercules Health Cares Pvt. Ltd, Stokely-Van Camp, Inc., Bright Lifecare Pvt. Ltd., Health Oxide, NOVELTY PHARMA GDD SA, DECATHLON SA, and OSHEE.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5488