Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics Size, Status, Top Players, Trends and Forecast to 2024
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database.
Logistics companies invest in automation to increase efficiency, speed, and optimization and timing of the services, thus increasing revenue and customer satisfaction. From a range of rapid high-tech evolutions and in a progressively digital environment where automationis affecting the entire industry, most of the board members of transport and logistics companies appreciate IoT solutions (tooptimize production,engage with customers, and operations) as key areas ofinvestment.
According to this study, over the next five years the Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Scope of Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics: Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics Market report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a swot analysis of the key vendors.
Request a sample copy @
This study considers the Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Traffic and Fleet Management
- Resource and Energy Monitoring
- Others (Operations Management, Data Analysis)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Yard/ Dock
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Octonion SA
- Kaa IoT Technologies
- NEC Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Novire Technologies
- SAP SE
- Intel Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- BICS SA/NV
- Amazon Web Services
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- PTC Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Internet of Things (IoT) in Logistics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain