How to Wear Leopard Booties Like a Fashionista
In today’s post, we will be discussing an interesting topic – how to wear leopard booties. If you bought a pair of sophisticated and sexy boots and become confused about how to style them with your outfit, you will get to know some interesting ideas of booties combination by the end of this post. There are hundreds of amazing looks made by famous trendsetters, stylists and bloggers who made beautiful outfits featuring this stunning footwear. Every single outfit can be visible in the metropolis, so you need not worry about looking weird.
Match your shoe style to the occasion
These booties are versatile and are perfect to wear for any occasion. However, leopard booties can be considered too flashy for most workplaces. So, it is better to save those for a special night out or date.
When composing your outfit, treat leopard print as a neutral color
You can easily pair with any color of your choice. Especially it works well with fall colors, but colors like plum, olive green, navy, gold, burgundy, brown, red, tan, and black also look nice with leopard print.
Try wearing your booties with other patterns and prints
When wearing different patterns with leopard boots, ensure that the patterns are of similar size and proportionate to one another. Stipes, plaids, and polka dots are all perfect matches for leopard print. Space the prints out and separate them with more neutrals. For instance, you can try solid-colored pants, leopard booties, and a plaid blouse. This will give a more balanced look.
Pair with matching accessories
This is not compulsory, but a matching leopard print bangle or belt can make your outfit more harmonious.
Matching your jewelry
Some like to keep their jewelry simple when wearing leopard print booties, especially if the rest of the outfit is filled with prints and patterns. If you are wearing a simple outfit, you can try wearing ornate jewelry. Try round elements or shapes that will work well as they will match the round leopard spots.
Pair booties with cocktail dresses or skinny jeans
Booties are versatile and are typically paired with short, cocktail dresses for special occasions. For a more casual look, you can pair with jeans. More ideas are presented below.
• For casual, wear a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt tucked into a pair of distressed jeans
• You can opt for a white and blue striped shirt tucked into a pair of boyfriend jeans with a brown colored belt.
• A cozy look can be a pair of ankle-length, skinny jeans and a cream-colored, cable –knit sweater.
• For an elegant look, a black cocktail dress with simple gold jewelry and a black or red clutch purse.
Some more ideas
• A cream-colored turtleneck sweater with a pair of distressed jeans is best for a casual look
• For a fashionable, chic look, go for a pink button-up blouse tucked into a pair of distressed, skinny, ankle-length jeans. Complement it with a pink handbag.
Barcemoda is one of the leading online footwear stores selling stylish boots, leopard booties, wedges, stilettos, flat sandals, heeled sandals, flat shoes, and more with various colors and designs for women. For more collections, visit https://barcemodashop.com/collections/all.