Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market Worth $7.5 Billion By 2025 | At A CAGR of 21.1%
In 2020, the global digitally printed wallpaper market size is estimated at USD 2.9 billion and projected to reach USD 7.5 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2020 to 2025. The major drivers for the market include increase in urbanization and rising construction activities. However, competition from paint & coating manufacturers restrains the market growth. Moreover, the increasing growth in commercial and marketing sectors is expected to propel the market for digitally printed wallpaper.
♦ Download PDF Brochure – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=81489419
Covid-19 Impact On The Global Digitally printed wallpaper Market
The outbreak of COVID-19 has now spread across major Asia Pacific, European, and North American countries, affecting the market for digitally printed wallpaper since most global companies have headquarters in these regions. COVID-19 had disrupted the supply chain, which had slowed down market growth due to a lack of raw materials and unavailability of manpower. The lockdown in major countries due to this pandemic has also led to shutting down of the production facilities of wallpaper substrates and other raw materials as these were not considered as essential products.
- In October 2019, Muraspec Wallcoverings launched three new wallcovering designs Tweed, Sorrento, and Novaro.
- In September 2019, Muraspec launched two new wallcovering designs Herringbone and Accor, made from specialty inks for the luxury segment
- In January 2019, the Meraspec Group launched new wallcovering collection Cantari. The company is adopting new product development as a growth strategy to strengthen its product portfolio and attract more customers
- In November 2018, Rasch GmbH & Co. KG added new wallpapers, such as Boutique floral, hex geo, wide stripe and ELSA, to its Portfolio Paper Collection
♦ Speak To Analyst – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=81489419
On the basis of sustrate:
- Others (Glass Fiber, Canvas, and Grass Cloth)
On the basis of printing technology:
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : +1-888-600-6441
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/