Demand for Spray Drying Equipment Market to Incur Considerable Upsurge During the Forecast Period: Grand View Research Inc.
San Francisco 16 April 2019 Spray Drying Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Stage (Single-, Two-, Multi-stage), By Cycle (Open, Closed), By Flow, By Application (Food & Dairy, Chemicals), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
The global spray drying equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 7.19 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 6.8%, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Spray drying method transforms a liquid, slurry, or semi-solid feed into a dried powder form using hot gas. It is the most preferred method to dry food materials, pharmaceutical products, and other temperature-sensitive items, such as dairy products. Thus, demand from the dairy processing industry for producing milk powder and stabilizing the milk constituents and from the pharmaceutical industry for producing antibiotics is anticipated to drive the market.
The demand for nutrition products including whey protein, mass gainer, egg white protein, casein protein has increased due to rising awareness about leading a healthy lifestyle. This, in turn, has also augmented the demand for dryers from the nutraceutical industry. Moreover, growing need to increase the shelf-life of processed food and pharma products will open new growth opportunities in the food processing and pharmaceutical industries. Increasing demand for resins and polymers in line with the growing usage of synthetics has triggered the demand for drying Suspension Polyvinyl Chloride (S-PVC), Emulsion (E)-PVC, and other chemicals required for producing building pipes, cable insulations, and hard and soft foils.
In addition, rising usage of spray dryers for industrial purposes is expected to drive the market growth from 2019 to 2025. Additionally, increasing need for application-specific dryers is also creating opportunities for the product manufacturers. For instance, the risk of explosion and emission of hazardous gases while drying chemical and pharmaceutical products has led to the development of closed loop dryers. Similarly, the need to process and produce powder particles in bulk quantities is leading to significant adoption of three-stage equipment. However, high installation and maintenance costs and the inability of spray dryers to process highly-viscous materials, such as starch and fruit pulp, may hinder the market growth.
Access Research Report of Spray Drying Equipment Market @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spray-drying-equipment-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The demand for three-stage spray drying equipment is expected to increase over the forecast period owing to its benefits, such as high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption ratio, and ability to process bulk production
- North America accounted for the largest market share in 2018 owing to high annual milk production in U.S. as a result of demand for powdered milk, infant products, and other nutraceutical products
- Wide product usage in the pharmaceutical industry is also anticipated to drive the North America spray drying equipment market over the forecast period
- Changing food preferences and growing number of food processing plants in emerging economies, such as India and China, are expected to propel the APAC market
- Chemical is expected to be the fastest-growing application segment over the forecast period due to wide use of spray drying equipment in the production of polymers & resins, hard metals, dyestuff & pigments, and agrochemicals
- Key companies, such as GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Dedert Corporation, Tetra Pak International S.A., are strategically expanding their geographical footprint to increase the overall profitability
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/hvac-and-construction-technologies
Grand View Research has segmented the global spray drying equipment market on the basis of product, stage, cycle, flow, application, and region:
Spray Drying Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Rotary Atomizer
- Nozzle Atomizer
Spray Drying Equipment Stage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Spray Drying Equipment Cycle Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Spray Drying Equipment Flow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Mixed Flow
Spray Drying Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Food & Dairy
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
Spray Drying Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Access Press Release of Spray Drying Equipment Market@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-spray-drying-equipment-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com