Clinical Trial Imaging Market Key Players ,Industry Share ,Growth, And Forecast To 2028: Grand View Research Inc.
Clinical Trial Imaging Market Growth & Trends
The global clinical trial imaging market size is expected to reach USD 1.4 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing R&D spending to develop new drugs and therapies to treat chronic diseases is propelling the market growth.
Clinical trial imaging makes use of imaging technology in clinical trials for seeing the interior parts of the body. The images obtained from clinical trial imaging are used to examine drug activity. Clinical trial imaging provides rapid, detail, and precise screening. The use of clinical trial imaging has rapidly increased in all phases of the clinical trials. Medical imaging in clinical trials is used as a primary, quantitative, and surrogate biomarker.
The clinical trial design includes selecting patient population, stratification based on biomarkers, different methods for allocation treatments, choosing efficient and reliable endpoints and validation of surrogate endpoints, calculating sample size, trial simulations, adaptive trial set-up, statistical and interim analysis, and assisting clients to deal with regulatory authorities, such as EMA and FDA, to discuss study design or defend study results.
Market players provide analytical testing services, pharmacokinetic, reading, and pharmacodynamics services for enhanced clinical development. IXICO offers advanced technologies for catalyzing clinical trials in neuroscience. Imaging biomarkers by the company help in measuring the safety and effectiveness of therapies used for neuroimaging. Imaging biomarkers are effective in radiological reads. This provides a radiological reading of MRI scans for central neuro to enhance the assessment of ongoing monitoring of drug safety and subject eligibility.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Clinical Trial Imaging Market Report
Clinical Trial Imaging Market Report Highlights
- Based on service, project and data management services held the largest share in 2020 due to the growing requirement of data management and workflow for clinical trial imaging
- Operational imaging services held a significant share in 2020. They include imaging modalities such as MRI, CT scan, X-ray, ultrasound, OCT, PET, and SPECT. CT scan modality is gaining popularity due to its non-invasive nature and its ability to provide detailed information about the disease for enhanced treatment
- The others application segment held the largest share in 2020. This segment includes oncology, neurology, and musculoskeletal. Market players such as ICON, Bioclinica, Navitas Life Sciences, and Paraxel International are developing their clinical trial imaging services for these applications
- By end-use, CROs held the largest share in 2020 due to increasing investments in the field of research and development and snowballing outsourcing activities by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to cut down the cost and time and patent expiration
- North America dominated the market in 2020 due to the increasing geriatric population, rising chronic diseases, and growing demand for treatment options
Access Press Release@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-clinical-trial-imaging-market
Clinical Trial Imaging Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global clinical trial imaging market based on service, application, end-use, and region:
Clinical Trial Imaging Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Clinical Trial Design and Consultation Services
- Reading and Analytical Services
- Operational Imaging Services
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- System and Technology Support Services
- Project and Data Management
Clinical Trial Imaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Clinical Trial Imaging End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Clinical Trial Imaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Clinical Trial Imaging Market
- Parexel International Corporation
- Intrinsic Imaging
- Bioclinica Inc.
- Icon PLC
- Radiant Sage
- Navitas Life Sciences
- Resonance Health
- IXICO PLC
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.