Cellular Health Screening Market Analysis and Segments Forecast Report till 2026
The global cellular health screening market size is expected to reach USD 3.8 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 9.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Key market drivers include rising adoption of telomere performance programs, increasing importance of healthy adjusted life expectancy (HALE), rising government initiatives for preventive healthcare, and growing prevalence of chronic diseases. Additionally, increasing investments aimed at the improvement in the healthcare sector, rise in R&D, and rapidly growing adoption of direct to customer approach are also expected to drive the market.
Increase in importance of healthy adjusted life expectancy (HALE)is anticipated to be one of the major factors boosting market potential for cellular health screening during the forecast period. According to WHO, U.S. is among one of the top five countries that has witnessed decrease in HALE due to rising use of drugs such as opioids, leading to drug overdoses. Similarly, according to the World Economic Forum in 2016, HALE in Japan has slightly decreased from 85.7 to 83.7, due to adoption of unhealthy lifestyles. However, HALE in Spain is 85.8, which has improved due to the consumption of the Mediterranean diet that prevents obesity, high blood pressure, and others.
The length of telomere gets shorter with age, which has a negative effect on health. Telomere shortening can cause various health problems such as heart diseases, cancer, and arthritis. Telomere testing can be used to understand cellular age, facilitating patients to take preventive steps such as regular cellular health screening to prevent telomere shortening. According to UNFPA, in 2017, the ageing population was 11.5 % of the overall 7 billion population, which is expected to rise to 22.0% in 2050. Thus, an increase in geriatric population is also one of the factors expected to fuel the growth of the telomere tests segment, globally.
For sample Copy or More Details please visit link @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cellular-health-screening-market
The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rise in government initiatives for preventive healthcare. For instance, in 2018, the government of Australia invested USD 10 million in research with an aim to prevent diseases and promote better health choices. This research would be conducted by The Australian Prevention Partnership Center (TAPPC) with a purpose to develop effective guidance tools and promote healthy practices in the country.
Acquisitions done by major market players are anticipated to drive demand for cellular health screening tests. For instance, Quest Diagnostics in 2018 acquired Boyce & Bynum Pathology Laboratories, P.C. to expand its facilities. The aim of this strategic initiative is to bring a broad menu of innovative clinical pathology services and clinical laboratories in Missouri, U.S. Additionally, this relationship will allow patients to access an extended network of service centers across the region in order to provide greater convenience.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Single test panels held the largest share by test type owing to ease of usage, cost effectiveness, and accuracy provided by these tests
- Telomere tests are expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing awareness and rising number of market players offering tests at consumer friendly prices
- Saliva-based sample testing is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate owing to increasing awareness, coupled with rising number of tests that cater to easy, at-home testing
- North America held the largest market share due to the presence of a large number of market players and the availability of technologically advanced infrastructure
- Key players of cellular health screening market included Titanovo; Telomere Diagnostics Inc.; Cell Science Systems; Life Length; Genova Diagnostics; Spectracell Laboratories; Repeat Diagnostics Inc.; Segterra, Inc.; Quest Diagnostics; Labcorp Holdings; Immundiagnostik AG; Bioreference Laboratories; Cleveland Heartlab, Inc.; Zimetry LLC, and DNA Labs India.
For Any Question or Inquire please visit @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6765/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global cellular health screening market on the basis of test type, sample, collection site, and region.