Cashmere Clothing Market Research, Emerging Trends, Analysis and Forecasts 2025
The global cashmere clothing market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 3.50 Billion by the end of 2025. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.96% from 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to availability of finest quality cashmere yarn which is lighter, stronger and softer than the other types of wool.
This type of clothing has good moisture content and thereby can be easily adjustable at all temperatures and climatic conditions. Moreover, they enhance the aesthetic and appearance of users thereby driving the market growth. Moreover, rising disposable income among the working population has paved the way for the demand for premium products like cashmere clothing across the globe.
The sweaters & coats products segment held the highest share of 52% across the global cashmere clothing market. On the other hand, the tees and polo segment are anticipated to witness the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 5.67%from 2019 to 2025 due to improving living standard among the millennials across the globe.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of the Report (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart and Covid-19 Impact Analysis) : https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-cashmere-clothing-market/request-sample
Main features of the report:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Cashmere Clothing Market.
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Cashmere Clothing Market.
The men end user segment is anticipated to register highest growth with a CAGR of 4.51% from 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand for such clothing like trousers, fashion apparels and coats among men. The women’s end-user segment held the largest share in the global market in 2018 owing to rising demand for scarves and shawls among women.
Key players in the market have started investing in R&Ds to launch variety of products to cater to rising demand among the consumers. Moreover, large number of local players have started penetrating in the local markets thereby driving the regional market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, the sweaters & coats product segment held the highest share of 52% across the global market.
- The end-user segment of women held the largest share across the global market in 2018.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be second largest growing region across the global cashmere clothing market.
Global Cashmere Clothing Market: Key Players
Loro Piana S.P.A., SofiaCashmere, Autumn Cashmere, TSE Cashmere, Malo, and Corso Italia S.p.A.
Know More Insights @ https://newsonmarketblog.wordpress.com