Application Server Market Segmented by Deployment, Type, Country, Key Manufacturers and Industry Growth Forecast report till 2025
The global application server market size is expected to reach USD 28.98 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% over the forecast period, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing use of laptops, smartphones, and tablets is positively influencing the demand for application servers. Extensive use of computer and mobile internet applications is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast.
Application servers are system software platforms on which web applications and desktop applications are run. They manage application operations between a user and the organization’s backend business applications or databases. Advancements in cloud computing are expected to lead to the development of sophisticated applications that enable companies to manage data efficiently.
For sample report with TOC please visit @:- https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/application-server-market
Application servers provide security by centralizing the management of data access and the authentication process. Furthermore, they also offer code and data integrity for all users with minimum server devices. These factors are expected to boost the overall market growth over the forecast period.
The market is witnessing rapid growth. Key market players such as Microsoft, IBM Corporation, and Oracle have established a strong global presence and have acquired a significant market share, making it difficult for new entrants to foray the market. Moreover, some of the key application server solution providers are deploying financial and technical resources to develop additional features and improve their application servers.
Application Server Market Report Highlights
- The Java segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the extended commercial life and higher adoption level of Java application servers, especially in e-commerce, manufacturing, and healthcare sectors
- The J Boss segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing demand by developers for Enterprise JavaBeans and other technologies to work on enterprise Java applications
- The hosted segment is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment as it facilitates real-time information sharing with improved accuracy and efficiency and zero infrastructure costs
- The manufacturing end-use segment is projected to register the highest CAGR owing to the growing number of applications of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of server virtualization and virtual machines in the information technology industry
- Key industry participants of application server market include IBM Corporation; Oracle; Microsoft; Red Hat, Inc.; The Apache Software Foundation; Fujitsu; NEC Corporation; VMware Inc.; SAP SE; and TIBCO Software Inc.
For any inquire please visit @:- https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2807/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global application server market on the basis of type, deployment, end use, and region.