Antiparasitic Drugs Market
Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends and Forecast 2020-2030
The Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market held USD 7589.3 million in 2020 and is to grow with a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020-2030. The treatment of parasitic infectious diseases involves anthelmintics, antiporozoal and other agents. Antiparasitic drugs are a type of medicines which are widely used for the treatment of parasitic diseases, including those caused by helminths, ectoparasites, parasitic fungi, amoeba, and protozoa. WHO reports that 1,5 billion people worldwide suffered from parasite disease in March 2020. These diseases include GI disorders, anemia, wastage, cognitive deficiencies and childhood development and other infections. Many parasites are life-threatening and others may cause healthy lifestyles discomfort. The WHO estimates that less than 10% of the $56 billion that is spent on health research worldwide each year goes to diseases which affect a 90% population worldwide.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.decisionforesight.com/request-sample/DFS020367
Market Dynamics and Factors :
The regulatory authority’s approvals for antiparasitic drugs are expected to boost the growth of the antiparasitic drugs market share. In addition, different pharmaceutical companies are actively involved in the research and development of novel pharmaceutical entities to treat malaria which is further anticipated to drive the antiparasitic drugs market growth. In November 2017, for example, Novartis Pharmaceuticals began a clinical phase 2 trial to test protection in adult patients with an uncomplicated daily dose of the investigative drug kAE609.
- Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market – By Drug Class
- Cinchona alkaloids
- Sulfonamides and sulfones
- Other antiprotozoal agents
- Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market – By Route of Administration
- Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market – By Distribution Channel
- Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market – By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC at @ https://www.decisionforesight.com/toc-request/DFS020367
Geographic Analysis :
North America is expected to dominate the global antiparasitic drugs market due to growing government focus and development in medical infrastructure. In addition to Asia Pacific and Africa, some areas of North America are affected by parasitic infectious diseases. For example, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 300,000 people in the U.S. were infected with Trypanosoma Cruzi, a parasite that causes Chagas disease in 2014. In addition, around 300 infants with Trypanosoma Cruzi are born every year in the United States. Developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing investments in Asian countries also acts as supporting factor for the growth of global antiparasitic drugs market size.
Competitive Scenario :
Global antiparasitic drugs market, consists of a few leading players. In terms of market share, some of the major players currently control the chunk of the market. Key companies are also expanding their manufacturing facilities to cater to growing demand for this drug globally. Ipca Laboratories Ltd., Ranbaxy Laboratories, Novartis AG,GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Zydus Cadila, Merck KGaA, Sanofi, Pfizer, Cipla Ltd, Alvizia Health Care, Bayer AG, AstraZeneca plc., Roche Inc., Arbor Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Alkem Laboratories Limited.
Connect to Analyst @ https://www.decisionforesight.com/speak-analyst/DFS020367
How will this Market Intelligence Report Benefit You?
- The report offers statistical data in terms of value (US$) as well as Volume (units) till 2030.
- Exclusive insight into the key trends affecting the Global Antiparasitic Drugs industry, although key threats, opportunities and disruptive technologies that could shape the Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market supply and demand.
- The report tracks the leading market players that will shape and impact the Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market most.
- The data analysis present in the Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market report is based on the combination of both primary and secondary resources.
- The report helps you to understand the real effects of key market drivers or retainers on Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market business.
The 2021 Annual Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market offers:
- 100+ charts exploring and analysing the Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 15+ profiles of top producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for manufacturers and industry players seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmark wholesale prices, market position, plus prices for raw materials involved in Global Antiparasitic Drugs Market type
Buy This Premium Research Report@ https://www.decisionforesight.com/checkout/DFS020367
Decision Foresight is a market research organization known for its reliable and genuine content, market estimation and the best analysis which is designed to deliver state-of-the-art quality syndicate reports to our customers. Apart from syndicate reports, you will find the best market insights, strategies that will help in taking better business decisions on subjects that may require you to develop and grow your business-like health, science, technology and many more. At Decision Foresight, we truly believe in disseminating the right piece of knowledge to a large section of the audience and cover the in-depth insights of market leaders across various verticals and horizontals.
For Latest Update Follow Us: