Aerosol Valves Market Total Revenue Would Be Around Of $1.63 Billion By 2025
San Francisco, 02 Apr 2019 –The global aerosol valves market size is projected to reach USD 1.63 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing product penetration in the healthcare industry for products, such as asthma inhalers and other types of sprays, is expected to boost the demand over the forecast period. Growing consumption of personal care and household products in various countries is also anticipated to drive the product demand. In addition, the introduction of innovative personal care and household products by FMCG manufacturers, such as P&G, is expected to augment the demand for aerosol components including valves.
The components used for the manufacturing of aerosol valves, such as gaskets, seals, springs, and dip tubes, are available in abundance owing to the presence of a large number of manufacturers. In addition, low product differentiation enables easy supplier switching at a low cost. The combined effect of this has resulted in low bargaining power of suppliers. Companies in the industry are focusing on product innovation for the development of eco-friendly components using latest aerosol technologies. Over the past few years, there has been a shift from traditional manufacturing to enhanced sustainability, which includes reduced use of energy and raw materials.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerosol-valve-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Continuous valves accounted for 35.76% of the global revenue share in 2018 due to its increased penetration in personal care products like deodorant cans, shaving creams, and waxes
- The consumption of the product in automotive & industrial segment is expected to grow at 5.6%, in terms of revenue, from 2019 to 2025 owing to high demand for aerosol lubricants and greases by various manufacturing industries
- The Asia Pacific accounted for 19.47% of the global revenue in 2018 due to increased consumer spending on personal care products and rising demand for automobiles in India and China
- Some of the companies in the industry include DS Corporation, LINDAL Group, Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A., Precision Valve Corporation, and Summit Packaging Systems.
- Most of them focus on offering customized products, such as engraved client logo on the actuator head, to obtaining a significant share in the global aerosol valves market
Access More Reports Of The Same Category: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/advanced-materials
Grand View Research has segmented the global aerosol valves market on the basis of application and region:
Aerosol Valves Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014–2025)
- Personal Care
- Automotive & Industrial
Aerosol Valves Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014–2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-aerosol-valve-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com