2019-2024 Global Microbial Biosurfactants Market Report
The Global Microbial Biosurfactants Market Growth 2019-2024 Report added by DecisionDatabases.com gives an in depth industry analysis of the market. It covers the costing, sales, revenue details and forecasts.
Biosurfactants can be defined as the surface-active biomolecules produced by microorganisms with wide-range of applications. In recent years, due to their unique properties like specificity, low toxicity and relative ease of preparation, these surface-active biomolecules have attracted wide interest. Due to their unique functional properties, biosurfactants were used in several industries including organic chemicals, petroleum, petrochemicals, mining, metallurgy (mainly bioleaching), agrochemicals, fertilizers, foods, beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and many others. They can be used as emulsifiers as well as demulsifiers, wetting agents, foaming agents, spreading agents, functional food ingredients and detergents. The interfacial surface tension reducing ability of biosurfactants made them to play important role in oil recovery and bioremediation of heavy crude oil.
Microbial biosurfactants can be classified to rhamnolipids, sophorolipids, mannosylerythritol Lipids (MEL), others. Sophorolipids occupied 54.12% global market share in 2015; Rhamnolipids occupied 26.17% market share. Mannosylerythritol Lipids (MEL) and other microbial biosurfactants take 5.04% and 14.67% market share.
According to this study, over the next five years the Microbial Biosurfactants market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Microbial Biosurfactants business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Microbial Biosurfactants market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/17422-microbial-biosurfactants-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Daqing WOTAISI
Segmentation by product type:
- Mannosylerythritol Lipids (MEL)
Segmentation by application:
- Food Industry
- Oil Industry
- Other Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Microbial Biosurfactants Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-17422
- To study and analyze the global Microbial Biosurfactants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Microbial Biosurfactants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Microbial Biosurfactants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Microbial Biosurfactants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Microbial Biosurfactants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Microbial Biosurfactants Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-17422
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Biosurfactant Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/41031-biosurfactant-market-analysis-report
Global Antimicrobial Wound Dressing Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/42167-antimicrobial-wound-dressing-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.