What Is Male Organ Sensitivity, and How Can It Be Preserved?
Member Sensitivity: Stuff to Start
Now that you know what to cut, here are the behaviors to add in to preserve and potentially get more member sensitivity, ASAP.
1) Get Creative. One of the keys to member sensitivity is creativity. Intimacy can get routine over time, and that can make Mr. Happy less than excited. Switch up positions, toys, skills, and settings to breathe new life into both a man’s intimate life and his member. He’ll rise to the challenge.
2) Keep It Slick. Whether doing it solo or with a partner, be sure that there’s enough lubricant. If there’s not naturally enough, then add a high-quality, water-based personal lubricant to the mix. Going dry can cause friction burn (ouch!) and lead to peripheral nerve damage.
3) Loosen up. When engaging in a little self-love, watch the grip! Be sure not to participate in death grip, or scar tissue can form over time, robbing a man of sensitivity, and can lead to things like member dysfunction or Peyronie’s disease.
4) Ditch the Spare Tire. Maintaining a healthy weight is essential to keeping a sensitive male organ. Eat a heart-healthy diet to promote blood flow and hormonal balance, and be sure to exercise to circulate oxygen throughout the body. Get quality sleep every night and find a way to manage stress, and a man will not only have prime male organ health but overall health as well.
5) Add the Cs – Carnitine and Vitamin C, That Is. Two major male organ health promoters, carnitine and vitamin C, do a lot to preserve member sensitivity. Carnitine protects the member from peripheral nerve damage, while vitamin boost blood flow to the area, keeping it oxygenated, and it also promotes another C, collagen, which provides skin’s elastic, bouncy feel. Get both of these nutrients and many more by applying a specially formulated male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) every day.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.