Understanding the 5 Most Common Manhood Rashes
Here’s a disheartening fact: Manhood rashes are going to happen to a guy at some point. Every man, at some point in their lives, will deal with the worrisome look of a male organ rash and might also suffer from member itching as well. Getting to the bottom of what causes the most common manhood rashes can help a man quickly determine whether he has a male organ rash that requires a little extra male organ care, or whether he has a more serious problem that warrants a visit to the doctor.
The most common manhood rashes
The good news is that manhood rashes are usually caused by a variety of benign factors that can be easily remedied. Here’s what a man needs to know about the most common causes:
1) Simple heat. This rash can be quite annoying, but the good news is that it goes away very quickly without any further intervention beyond extra male organ care for a few days. Heat rashes are caused by getting hot and sweaty, especially while wearing restrictive clothing. The rash will often be flat and warm to the touch, or it might be slightly raised and irritated, depending upon how long it has been there. A heat rash can be remedied through a cool shower, careful moisturizing and letting the area “air out” by going without clothing for a while.
2) Jock itch. As the name implies, this isn’t just a rash. It can also lead to serious member itching, which is usually what tips a guy off to the diagnosis. This is actually very common for men, and can occur often if a guy frequents the gym or skimps even the slightest bit on his daily hygiene. Jock itch is caused by the same fungus that causes athlete’s foot. There are many over the counter treatments available that will quickly ease the problem.
3) Yeast infections. This rash can be a red and painful one, especially if it is accompanied by painful urination and serious member itching. Yeast infections can be contracted through sensual contact, but they can also happen all on their own, often thanks to underlying medical conditions that might make the body more hospitable to bacteria. Just as with jock itch, a yeast infection often responds very favorably to over the counter treatments, but it is important to get a doctor’s opinion, as some of these rashes can be quite stubborn!
4) Common irritants. Men who suffer from unidentifiable manhood rashes might be dealing with something in their environment that sparks an allergic reaction in the skin. Manhood rashes from irritants can include a new detergent, a new type of soap or cleanser, a new partner’s perfume, the use of latex barrier protections and seed blockers, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate male organ skin. Once the irritant has been determined, stop using it and watch the rash disappear.
5) Simple irritation. Sometimes a guy gets it on for a long time with a partner, indulges in a marathon self-gratification session or otherwise does something for long enough to irritate the skin. In fact, even wearing an unfamiliar pair of jeans for too long can result in contact irritations that lead to red, raised and sometimes painful rashes. The good news is that the rash will go away on its own without much more than regular male organ care; however, if it lingers for more than a day or so, it’s time to visit the doctor to ensure it’s nothing more serious.
As any guy knows, manhood rashes come with the territory. But how a guy deals with them can help ensure they go away quickly and he can show off his smooth, handsome male organ once more. To that end, as a guy is healing from a male organ rash he should reach for an extra dose of a powerful member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains vitamins C and D for healing, vitamin A for fighting against odor-causing bacteria and vitamin E for maximum skin softness is a sure bet for healthier skin.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.