Tumescent Male Organ Action: Sensual Activity in Water
A tumescent male organ can rear its insistent head any time and any place, as every man knows. A member that pops up frequently is an indicator of good male organ health, and certainly is an asset when a man is with a partner who is equally in the mood for sensual bonding. Naturally, most such bonding experiences happy on dry land, but sometimes a couple can be in the mood for a little water action instead. Taking that slippery plunge can make for an exciting sensual experience, but it definitely requires some preparation and caution.
It’s best to clarify that, for the purposes of this article, water-based coupling is referring to coupling that takes place in a watery setting such as a pool, the ocean or a bathtub. It doesn’t refer to the “water sports” arena of coupling, in which sensual play involves urination on or by one or both partners (although certainly some people may choose to incorporate such water sports into their water-based sensual activity if they so desire).
– Still use lube. Okay, if a guy’s tumescent male organ is going to be submerged in water, why should he (or his partner) need to use lubricant? Because that constant water action may actually deprive the body of its natural lubricating oils. In addition, seawater may contain lots of sand, which can add “grit” to the friction in an unwelcome way. So use a silicone-based lubricant to keep things sliding and gliding smoothly.
– And a barrier protection. Pregnancies and socially shared can occur just as easily in water as on dry land, so don’t skimp on appropriate protections. In addition, putting a latex protection on before entering seawater helps keep some of the salt and sand from attaching to delicate male organ skin.
– Be ready to stand. In most cases, coupling in the water precludes basic missionary and doggy style positions. Some form of standing position is usually required. Couples who do not already use a standing position may want to investigate some of these on dry land in advance of trying them out in the pool, lake, etc. (Of course, some couples may opt for oral sensual activity or mutual self-stimulation, both of which may be more familiar to them in a standing mode.)
– Consider aqua shoes. Since many water-based sensual positions work better if the couple is standing, the man may want to consider wearing some form of footwear (such as aqua shoes). This is especially recommended for coupling in the shower, as tubs can be extremely slippery, but even in a pool, lake or ocean, it’s good to have a little extra “grip” – especially as penetrative activity while standing up can get fairly acrobatic.
– Be private. Coupling in the shower is not a problem, but coupling in a pool, ocean, etc. can be problematic. If the pool is in a guy’s own walled-in backyard, fine. But unless the river, lagoon, ocean, etc. that he picks is truly secluded and safely away from prying eyes, a couple risks arrest for coupling in such a place. Better to be safe than sorry.
– Be careful. Sensual activity in a water location can be invigorating and exciting – but can cause injury. Couples should be sure that they are ready for the experience and take safety precautions before attempting.
Whether having sensual activity in water or on dry land, a tumescent male organ is better prepared for optimal sensual pleasure if it is in good health – and using a top drawer male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help lead to that goal. Definitely use a crème with both Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator), so it can replenish any lost or diminished moisturizing oils. The best crème also will include a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, which can fight free radicals that otherwise lead to unwanted oxidative damage to the male organ skin.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.