Trail Camera Market Exhibit a Steady 7.1% CAGR through 2025: Grand View Research Inc.
The global trail camera market size is expected to reach USD 140 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 7.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising expenditure on biological research and wildlife monitoring is expected to remain a key factor for the market growth. In addition, increasing usage of these cameras for security and surveillance in commercial and residential sectors is propelling the product demand, thereby augmenting market growth. Wildlife monitoring and research was the largest application segment in 2018. Over the past few years, wildlife film-making has been gaining popularity among various TV shows and such short films are also being used in wildlife research studies.
Major manufacturers including Vista Outdoor Inc., Wildgame Innovations LLC, and GG Telecom are spending more on R&D for providing technological advanced cameras to increase their customer base. For instance, in March 2018, Vista Outdoor Inc. launched a new trail camera under the brand name ‘Bushnell’ with 4G LTE cell camera connectivity and Bluetooth programming capabilities. The new camera provides live cast with active GPS. Some of the kay companies in the market include Wildgame Innovations LLC; Browning Trail Cameras; Vista Outdoor, Inc.; GG Telecom; Covert Scouting Cameras; Boly, Inc.; Reconyx; Cuddeback; Stealth Cam; and Simmons.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2019 to 2025. However, North America is expected to remain dominant regional trail camera market over the forecast period.
- Major companies in North America are following various marketing strategies including product launches, celebrity endorsements, and investments in establishing exclusive stores and e-commerce channels to cater to the increasing demand for technological advanced products
- For instance, in March 2018, Browning Trail Cameras launched Recon Force Extreme 4K, which can capture High-Definition (HD) videos at 60 frames per second (fps)
- In addition, the company also launched Strike Force XD Pro and Dark Ops XD Pro with improved dual lens technology
- The product variants with pixel size 8 to 12 MP led the global market in 2018 accounting for a total share of more than 55%
Grand View Research has segmented the global trail camera market on the basis of pixel size, application, and region:
Trail Camera Pixel Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Below 8 MP
- 8 to 12 MP
- Above 12 MP
Trail Camera Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Wildlife Monitoring & Research
Trail Camera Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com