The Woman’s Guide to a Red Male Organ
Most women want to be sure that any member they encounter is healthy; indeed, male organ health is important for both the possessor of the manhood and those who come into contact with it. But having no member themselves, women sometimes can benefit from a guide to whether something is an issue or not. Take a red male organ, for example. Is it something to be concerned out, or just part of the whole male package thing? This short guide will help to answer that question.
What is a red male organ?
First, it pays to define just what is meant by a red male organ. In some cases, a red male organ simply refers to a member that is basically red all over. This is very common with the manhood of men who are fair skinned; when tumescent, the manhood often takes on a red hue, due to the blood that fills the organ. When soft, a member may also be red, due to heat or healthy blood circulation. Men with darker skin tend not to exhibit an actual redness, but the shade of their skin may change when more blood is flowing through it.
When looking at manhood health, a red male organ most often refers to portions of the member having a reddish discoloration. Among the common causes of this kind of red male organ are:
– Eczema or other skin rashes. Manhood skin is very sensitive, perhaps because it is thinner than skin elsewhere on the body (in order to allow for expansion of the member when tumescent and to keep easy access to nerve endings.) Unfortunately, this can make it susceptible to skin issues, such as eczema. Very often the culprit is a chemical which irritates the sensitive skin, with the chemical often present in a soap, cleanser, shampoo or detergent. Rashes can appear for other reasons as well. Jock itch, for example, is caused by a fungal infection. None of these are serious health issues, but they can interfere with the pleasures a manhood likes to experience.
– Overuse/irritation. Sometimes a red male organ results from rawness due to overuse or lack of lubrication. Friction is essential to sensual happiness, but if the friction continues for too long or is too strong, the skin gets rubbed raw. Remoisturization and rest can help, but repeated episodes that leave the member raw can over time lead to a diminishment of sensation – something men want to avoid.
– Latex allergy. Sad to say, some people have an allergy to latex, which makes the use of many barrier protections problematic. Men who developed a red male organ rash due to this issue will need to seek out non-latex protective devices.
– Balanitis. Most often found in intact men, balanitis is an inflammation of the head and/or prepuce of the manhood. Redness, swelling, pain/tenderness to touch, and peeling skin are often associated with balanitis. It can sometimes result in the prepuce not being able to retract behind the head as well. A doctor should be consulted to determine what treatment is necessary.
– Social disease. Many social diseases can create a red male organ situation. If a social disease is suspected, the man should be tested promptly, and sensually active men should be tested at least every six months anyway. It’s crucial that a disease be identified as early as possible so that treatment can be started while the infection is in early stages.
This guide should help women know a little more about the causes of a red manhood. They should also know that men who regularly use a top notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) tend to have fewer male organ health issues. A crème that contains a combination of moisturizing agents, such as a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) have healthier skin that may be better able to resist friction-related redness. Those who have experienced some loss of sensation due to lack of lubrication want a crème with L-carnitine, an amino acid with neuroprotective properties.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male member health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.