Surgical Drainage Devices Market Emerging Trends and Rising Factors During the Forecast Period: Grand View Research Inc.
San Francisco, 4 April 2019: The Report Surgical Drainage Devices Market Analysis By Product (Active, Passive), By Application (Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Abdominal Surgery, Orthopedics), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
The global surgical drainage devices market is anticipated to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth of this market is catapulted by increasing incidence of chronic diseases, the need to curb healthcare expenditure, and additional benefits associated with surgical drain devices. Majority of the times, these devices are used for prevention of fluid accumulation and in postsurgical treatment & care.
With the escalating number of diseases that require surgical intervention, these devices are now being used in hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Active surgical drain devices make use of negative pressure or vacuum to remove fluid buildup, and are preferred over conventional passive drain devices as they help in healing the wound quickly.
Drainage devices are used in cardiothoracic surgeries, neurosurgical procedures, orthopedic surgeries, and abdominal surgeries among others. Global rise in musculoskeletal diseases, arthritis, and osteoporosis has resulted in an increase in number of surgeries being performed, which has further led to an increase in adoption of these devices.
The North American region accounted for the largest market share due to technologically advanced medical infrastructure and successful integration of ambulatory health services in its healthcare system. Emerging countries like India, China, and Brazil are also expected to flourish during the forecast period owing to their developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing adoption of advanced medical technology to curb chronic diseases.
Access Research Report of Surgical Drainage Devices Market @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-drainage-devices-market
Further Key Findings From The Study Suggest:
- Active surgical devices are expected to gain considerable market share owing to their increasing usage in surgeries
- With a wide range of passive surgical drain devices being available in the market, product penetration is high, fetching them adequate share in the market
- With an increase in the incidence of musculoskeletal diseases, arthritis, and osteoporosis, orthopedics application is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Cardiothoracic application is expected to be the largest segment due to global rise in cardiovascular diseases and the number of surgeries being performed
- North America accounted for the largest market share owing to local presence of dominant players in the market and availability of sophisticated infrastructure as well as existence of healthcare reforms to curb the incidence of chronic diseases
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to flourish during the forecast period owing to the change in various healthcare reforms and development of new medically advanced technologies
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global surgical drainage devices on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Surgical Drainage Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Active Drainage Devices
- Passive Drainage Devices
Surgical Drainage Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Abdominal Surgery
Surgical Drainage Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Surgical Drainage Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Access Press Release of Surgical Drainage Devices Market@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-surgical-drainage-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com