Supply Chain Analytics Market to Reflect a Holistic Expansion During The Forecast Period| Key participants Lockheed Martin Corporation
The Report Supply Chain Analytics Market Analysis Report By Enterprise Size, By Service, By Deployment, By Solution, By End-use (High Technology Products, Manufacturing, Healthcare), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
The global supply chain analytics market size is projected to reach USD 9.88 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. Growing need to manage a large amount of business data and use derived insights is triggering the demand for supply chain analytics. Increasing awareness among enterprises regarding benefits offered by supply chain analytics is instrumental in accelerating the demand for analytic solutions in order to improve perceptibility levels across the entire supply chain enablers.
Supply chain analytics solutions can help enterprises achieve growth, enhance profitability, and increase market shares by utilizing derived insights for making strategic decisions. These solutions can also offer a holistic view of supply chain and help in enhancing sustainability, reducing inventory cost, and accelerating time-to-market for products in the long run.
Factors such as ineffective supplier networks, shortening product life cycles, elevated warehousing costs, redundant forecasts, low supply chain visibility, and fluctuating customer demands are also facilitating supply chain optimization, thereby driving the market.
Improved outcomes and cost-effectiveness of supply chain management resulting from the adoption of supply chain analytics is anticipated to encourage the adoption of these solutions in various end-use applications, such as retail & consumer goods, healthcare, and manufacturing. The ability of supply chain analytics to enable effective and efficient management of end-to-end supply processes is estimated to stimulate the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Access Research Report of Supply Chain Analytics Market@ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/the-global-supply-chain-analytics-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Sales & operations analytics was the leading solution segment in 2017 because of surging use of machine learning in supply chain analytics solutions to dissect and aggregate data and produce predictive, descriptive, and prescriptive insights. The segment is estimated to post a CAGR of 13.9% over the forecast period
- The professional segment is likely to dominate the supply chain analytics services market over the forecast period. Growing automation of professional services due to rising adoption of big data and analytics coupled with surging demand for improved mobility among service consultants is poised to escalate the growth of the segment
- Cloud deployment is expected to remain the most preferred method of deployment of supply chain analytics solutions. The cloud segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 17.6% over the forecast period.
- The high technology product segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR of 19.4% over the forecast period
- The manufacturing segment is estimated to dominate the market throughout the forecast horizon as enterprises are trying to reduce the cost of supply chain as part of their efforts to reduce the overall product cost
- Accenture PLC; Aera Technology; Birst, Inc.; Capgemini SA; Genpact Limited; IBM; JDA Software Group, Inc.; Kinaxis; Lockheed Martin Corporation; Maersk Group; and Manhattan Associates, Inc. are some of the key market incumbents of the supply chain analytics market
Grand View Research has segmented the global supply chain analytics market based on solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and regions:
Supply Chain Analytics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Logistics Analytics
- Manufacturing Analytics
- Planning & Procurement
- Sales & Operations Analytics
- Visualization & Reporting
Supply Chain Analytics Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Support & Maintenance
Supply Chain Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Supply Chain Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Supply Chain Analytics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- High Technology Products
Supply Chain Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Access Press Release of Supply Chain Analytics Market@ www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/supply-chain-analytics-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com