Sodium Formate Market Study Offering Deep Insight Related to Growth Trends until 2029
- Predominantly averted by widespread availability of economically favorable alternatives, sodium formate sales have been sluggish over the recent past.
- Between 2013 and 2017, the global sodium formate market growth registered below 2% CAGR.
- Global sales of sodium formate exceeded US$ 210 Mn in 2018, and are expected to observe 2.8% CAGR through 2028, prominently driven by the sustained demand in production of sodium hydrosulphite – a popular bleaching agent used in paper and pulp industry.
- Europe is likely to remain the leading market for sodium formate, upheld by the strong presence of leading players and rising sodium formate adoption for de-icing applications at airport runways.
- In the light of increasing sustainability quest, the eco-friendly attribute of sodium formate is anticipated to help manufacturers pinpoint the most profitable opportunities.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3735
Sodium Format Landscape – Competition Analysis
According to the Fact.MR study, consolidation of market leaders is characterizing the global competition landsacape of sodium formate market. While the key companies actively operating in sodium formate marketplaces are focused on retaining their global footprint on the basis of stronger sales strategies, improvement of their regional foothold will remain highly influenced by application-specific strategies. For instance, the European market for sodium formate has been recently observing prioritization of sodium formate production capacity expansion by regional leaders, who are keen on tapping the escalating demand for sustainable de-icing solutions for airport runways, bridges, and other structures within the region that always demand an effective de-icing treatment. On the other hand, followers in the competition landscape are likely to majorly rely on strategic partnerships to achieve a dual objective of enhanced manufacturing output and business expansion.
The Fact.MR study finds that the forerunners in sodium formate market have a primary focus on expanding their international establishments, with an increased emphasis on cementing their presence in lucrative markets of South Asia and East Asia. Growing stringency of the environmental regulatory standards have been resulting in a significant decline China’s domestic supply of sodium formate, which is subsequently challenging companies to keep abreast of evolving market dynamics. China’s tightening environmental regulatory framework will also remain a pivotal factor influencing production of sodium formate over the coming years.
Downstream manufacturing facilities specific to production of de-icing agents are garnering strategic interests of sodium formate market players. In line with the pricing volatility of raw materials used in the manufacturing of sodium formate, it is highly likely that an increasing number of manufacturers will leverage advancing technologies to explore their potential substitutes. Cosmetics is currently being perceived as an attractive application area by several sodium formate manufacturers, which signals a relatively progressing growth outlook for the sodium formate market in the near future. R&D investments will thus be an important part of developmental strategies adopted by companies operating in the sodium formate industry.
Request for Research Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3735
Key Growth Determinants – Sodium Formate Market
- Sodium formate has been lately witnessing increasing applicability in leather tanning formulations owing to its abilities to catalyze penetration of chrome in leather and add value to the end product’s quality. South Asia’s high-growth potential for sodium formate market banks on expansion of India’s leather industry. The market in this region is estimated to see a relatively higher, 3% Y-o-Y growth in 2019 over the revenues attained in 2018.
- There has been a considerable rise in adoption of solid form of sodium formate as a sustainable and effective de-icing solution, particularly for airport runways. When mixed with reliable corrosion inhibitors and other additives, sodium formate demonstrates brisk penetration into snow and solid ice layers surfacing concrete structures. A mass shift to biodegradable de-icing solutions is likely to favor sales of sodium formate in years to come.
- Sodium formate continues to gain traction from the oil and gas industry’s upstream sector, as sodium formate plays a crucial role in the production of clear brine – a vital chemical in work over and completion processes. Sodium formate fluids, such as cesium formate, continue to gain traction as ideal base fluids owing to the associated performance benefits of non-corrosive organic monovalent fluids over traditional divalent brines.
- Rising adoption of sodium formate with an objective to improve the brightness and color of dyeing/printing fabrics and paper continues to create opportunities for stakeholders. Moreover, the proven capability of sodium formate to enable advanced printing of polyester blended fabrics is cited a strong factor accounting for revenue generation from textile dyeing and printing applications.
- Catalytic efficacy of sodium formate with an added ‘eco-friendly’ attribute is currently garnering research interests from the field of green chemistry, thereby supplementing the opportunities for stakeholders.
- While several synthetic chemists have been screening commercially available, cost-effective, and relatively less-toxic agents for organic transformations, it is highly likely that sodium formate sales will gradually rise over the coming years.
Send an Inquiry @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3735
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland