Shipping Software market by Size | Growth | Analysis | Trends and Forecasts to 2018-2023
Marketresearchnest reports add “2018-2023 Global Shipping Software Market Report (Status and Outlook)” new report to its research database. The report spread across 13 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of Global Shipping Software market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Shipping Software Market, shipping software will help you reduce costs and automate your shipping processes with quick carrier cost and service comparisons, shipping label and document printing and delivery tracking.
End-Users of Shipping Software can be segmented into four types: CEP, Air and Ocean forwarding, Contract Logistics Land, In-house and others. Land and In-house/Other takes a bigger market size of about 56% of total global share in 2017, and CEP segment is the fast growing downstream user group in the world at present.
Request a sample copy at
Currently, the market concentration rate is very low. Regional characteristics of products are obvious. Leading international players include Pitney Bowes, Metapack, Temando, Stamps.com, WiseTech Global and some others. Pitney Bowes, Stamps.com, ADSI, ReadyCloud, LLC., Shipwire and Metapack are major players in USA market, Metapack, Pitney Bowes, WiseTech Global, Temando, Shipwire are well-known shipping software players in Europe market. There are many small local players spread in each separate countries, to meet the needs of local logistic system.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Shipping Software will register a 8.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1880 million by 2023, from US$ 1160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Shipping Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, lp information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Air and Ocean forwarding
- Contract Logistics
- Land, In-house/Otheral Service
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Pitney Bowes
- WiseTech Global
- Logistyx Technologies
- Malvern Systems
- Epicor Software Corporation
- ReadyCloud, LLC.
- 2Ship Solutions
- V-Technologiesim AS
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Order a purchase report copy @
- To study and analyze the global Shipping Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Shipping Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Shipping Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, swot analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Shipping Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Shipping Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Marketresearchnest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet jain