Sensual Toys for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and hopefully any men reading this who are part of a couple have already made plans and invested in some appropriate gifts. But even if the romantic dinner and other plans are all set, maybe there’s an area that hasn’t been investigated yet – such as sensual toys? Valentine’s Day can be a perfect time to explore some sensual toys with a mate – and they can also help to improve a guy’s sensual and male organ health by providing new exercise for his “love muscle.”
Many couples are already into sensual toys and may feel they have all they need in that area. But for those who still have room in their sensual toys chest, or for those just starting out exploring this exciting area of sensual activity, following are some toys they may wish to explore.
– Male organ ring. Start with the basics. For many men, a male organ ring is the go-to “first sensual toy” option. It’s simplicity itself: a ring which fits snugly around the member (or the base of the member and underneath the sacks, depending on the style purchased). Male organ rings impede the flow of blood from the manhood so a member can stay harder longer. They are made from many different materials, including rubber, metal and leather. Some rings come with “bumps” on them, which many women find pleasurable during coupling. Some rings also vibrate, which can be pleasurable for both the man and the woman. In addition, some rings are made with a vibrating “extension” that can more directly stimulate the woman.
– Finger vibrator. Manual stimulation, either before or after penetration, is key to the sensual lives of many couples. Men may want to explore the use of a finger vibrator, which many women find helps create a more intense release than stimulation by finger or hand alone.
– Manhood copier. If a man’s partner truly adores his member, perhaps she would like a copy of it for when he is unavailable? There are a number of DIY kits on the market that enable a man to make a mold of his own tumescent member and use liquid plastic to create a very personalized replica.
– Remote controlled vibrators and plugs. Many vibrators and vibrating posterior plugs now come with remote controls so a partner can determine the amount of stimulation. While this is an especially attractive option for couples who are into submission and domination, many couples who are perfectly happy with “plain vanilla” coupling also get a kick out of these toys – especially if each member of the couple is controlling the other’s vibratory rate.
– Double male organ replica. Many men have found pleasure through posterior stimulation in recent years, especially when their partner has demanded a “turnabout” for being on the receiving end of posterior play. A double male organ replica is designed for penetration of two people at one time, so a man can be stimulated in the posterior at the same time his female partner is pleasured in her female organ.
– Massage oils. Finally, sometimes a couple just wants a low tech accessory – such as simple massage oils. Gentle touches from a partner’s hand are made extra special with oils that add an extra layer of soothing.
Sensual toys aren’t all that a man may want to have handy on Valentine’s Day. A healthy, exuberant manhood is also nice, so he needs to be using a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. When making a selection, find a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby better enabling male organ blood vessels to expand as needed. L-carnitine is another amino acid, one which helps to protect against loss of sensation in a member which is handled too roughly.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common manhood health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.