Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: Fun Facts
It has been said time and time again, but it bears repeating: regular self-pleasuring is a great part of excellent male organ care, and thus should be enjoyed by men as often as they might like. As with all other issues concerning overall health, men should try to understand as much about self-pleasuring as possible. The more knowledge a man has, the more informed decisions he can make.
From very important member health points to fun trivia to share with the buddies over a cold beer, a little knowledge can go a long way. Here are some interesting points a man should know about self-fondling and member health.
- Not everybody does it.Though it sounds crazy, only 57% of men fondle themselves on a regular basis. That means a whopping 43% aren’t getting off nearly as often as they deserve! For some men, it’s actually good news, as it means they are getting too much sensual activity from their partner to bother with taking things into their own hands. But for others, it’s a lack of desire or disinterest in the act, both of which might point to an underlying problem.
- It might hurt sensual activity.Though self-pleasuring is perfectly fine for some men, there are those out there who like things “just so” – and that means they enjoy self-gratifying in the same way, each and every time. This means they have the pressure, speed and even the fantasies in their head down to an art. But that can be very bad when they are with a partner, as they are so accustomed to having things their way that they can’t get off when trying to do so with someone else. That’s why it pays to switch it up and stay creative with solo play!
- The happier a man is, the less he cares about self-pleasuring.This is another strange finding, as it seems a happy man might want to engage in solo play even more. However, science had discovered that the happier a man is, the less emphasis he puts on self-play. One theory is that self-pleasuring leads to a release of ‘feel good’ hormones – but if a man is already feeling just fine, he doesn’t get as much of a rush from those hormones as he would otherwise.
- Men often fracture their own male organ.Many men have the fear of thrusting too hard at the wrong spot, hitting their partner’s pelvic bone and fracturing their member. But what men don’t know is that a whopping 60% of fractures actually occur during self-pleasuring. This might happen when a man gets too excited, and thus gets too rough with himself while doing the solo deed. It’s a good idea to take a deep breath and slow down a bit.
- Not all seed is created equal.Ever notice that the seed ejected during self-pleasuring is different than the seed that appears at the end of the sensual act with a partner? That’s because it is different. During coupling, the man’s prostate is fully involved, leading to more sperm. During self-play, less sperm are released. The consistency might be slightly different, too.
- Can’t get a self-pleasuring boner?A man who has trouble getting it up and keeping it there during self-fondling might have some underlying issues. Though this might happen if a man is stressed or worried, consistent issues can mean problems with the heart. If the spirit is willing but the body’s not into it, it might be time to see the doctor.
No matter how he gets off, a man should make sure to use a good manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the skin smooth and supple. In fact, applying a strong blend of nutrients and vitamins every day can help ensure the best member health possible, which can lead to better self-pleasuring. Look for a crème that contains Shea butter for a better hydrating boost.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.