Sand Control System Market Highlights, Fundamentals 2018, Forecast till 2022
The global sand control systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.78%, from 2017 to 2022, to reach a market size of USD 2.84 billion by 2022 from USD 2.36 billion in 2017. Rising oil & gas production, high day rates of offshore rigs, increasing drilling activities in Asia Pacific region and growth in number of wells are the major drivers of the sand control systems market.
The report segments the sand control systems market, by technique, into gravel pack, frac pack, sand screens, inflow control devices, and others. Others include systems for cased and open-hole completions and combination of gravel pack and sand screens. The gravel pack sub-segment dominated the technique segment in 2016 due to increasing drilling of conventional oil and gas field in growing onshore regions across the world.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=75221369
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global sand control systems market by application, technique, well type, and region
- To provide detailed information on major factors influencing the growth of the sand control systems market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the sand control systems market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the sand control systems market
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=75221369
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the global sand control systems market by application, well type, technique, and region. It also offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market. The report provides a comprehensive review of the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also covers various important aspects of the market. These include an analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the sand control systems market.
Why buy this report?
- The report identifies and addresses key markets for sand control systems, which would help manufacturers review the growth in demand.
- The report helps system providers understand the pulse of the market and provide insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and will help in making strategic decisions.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=75221369
Asia Pacific: The leading market for sand control systems
In this report, the sand control systems market has been analyzed with respect to six regions, namely, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, the Middle East, and Africa. The market in Asia Pacific led the global sand control systems market in 2016. Growing economy of developing countries such as Australia and China, growing governmental support in oil & gas industry, and increasing private investments to support new drilling activities are expected to drive the sand control systems market in Asia Pacific.
More Frequent Reports:
Pressure Pumping Market by Types (Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Others), North America Resource Type (Conventional, Unconventional), North America Well Type (Horizontal, Vertical) & Geography – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441