Power Distribution Units (PDU) Market makes it a Booming industry according to following research report: 2018-2023
MarketResearchNest.com adds “2018-2023 Global Power Distribution Units (PDU) Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 158 pages with table and figures in it.
Request a sample copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/395907
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Power Distribution Units (PDU) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Power Distribution Units (PDU) market. A power distribution unit (PDU) or mains distribution unit (MDU) is a device fitted with multiple outputs designed to distribute electric power, especially to racks of computers and networking equipment located within a data center. Data centers face challenges in power protection and management solutions. This is why many data centers rely on PDU monitoring to improve efficiency, uptime, and growth.
Power Distribution Unit (PDU) downstream is wide and recently Power Distribution Unit (PDU) has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Telecommunications and IT, Finance and Insurance, Energy and Medical Insurance. Globally, the Power Distribution Unit (PDU) market is mainly driven by growing demand for Telecommunications and IT. Telecommunications and IT accounts for nearly 63.06% of total downstream consumption of Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in global.
Power Distribution Unit (PDU) can be mainly divided into Metering PDU, Basic PDU, Monitoring PDU, Switch PDU and Others which Metering PDU captures about 22.99% of Power Distribution Unit (PDU) market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from USA and Europe are the major leaders in the international market of Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Power Distribution Unit (PDU) consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2025 the consumption of Power Distribution Unit (PDU) is estimated to be 3199.7 K Units. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Power Distribution Units (PDU) will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 75 million by 2023, from US$ 57 million in 2017.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/2018-2023-Global-Power-Distribution-Units-PDU-Consumption-Market-Report.html
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Power Distribution Units (PDU) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
Telecommunications and IT
Finance and Insurance
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Cyber Power Systems
Delta Power Solutions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Power Distribution Units (PDU) consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Power Distribution Units (PDU) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Power Distribution Units (PDU) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Power Distribution Units (PDU) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Power Distribution Units (PDU) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/395907
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain