Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminal market Industry Size, Global Trends, Market Forecast – 2019-2025
Point-of-sale(POS) terminal market is driven by significant increase in electronic transaction across the globe. A Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminal is combination of hardware with software that will read the credit or debit card to process the payments at any location. POS terminal offers multiple ranges of features such as employee scheduling, reporting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management in addition to different payment options. With the growing need of POS terminal across the end-user industry such as restaurants, retail shops, and hospitality is giving rise to the popularity of mobile POS.
A full report of Point-of-sale(POS) terminal market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/point-of-sale-pos-terminals-market
Plastic currency such as credit card, debit card and also e-wallet are changing the dynamics of the POS payment by replacing the paper currency transaction, is the major factor that is driving the POS terminal market. Reliable alternative to the traditional cash system, empowering merchandisers as well as consumers to give and have easy service, low price, easy functions, and user-friendliness are the factors behind the growth of the POS terminal industry. Additionally, the POS terminal eliminates all the hassle of setting up making it favorable to adopt by the micro small medium enterprises (MSME) will also augment the growth of POS terminal system. However, unorganized banking sector and delayed service will hamper the market growth.
Regionally, North America along with Europe holds a significant share in the market attributed to the rapid adaptation of advanced technologies and presence of advanced infrastructure across the region. Additionally, the adoption of POS terminal-based payment methods by different industries such as healthcare, retail, entertainment and many more is propelling the growth of the POS terminal market in the region. Additionally, increased initiative by the government such as demonetization in the India and adoption of new technology to fulfill the needs of changing lifestyle is also driving the growth of the market in emerging region.
Visit here to know more about Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminal market study.
Recent News in the market report:
- In August 2019, Future Group partnership with LivQuik and further with Poynt, to launch a new POS system that will provide consumers with a fast and secure checkout process using the payment method of choice.
- In January 2019, HP in partnership with PayPal released its POS unit that is called “all-in-one” where PayPal will deal with all the payment processing and other financial related services.
- In May 2018, Paytm invested $30 million for the installation of POS devices across one lakh retail outlets.
Global POS Terminal Market – Segmentation
- Mobile POS
- Fixed POS
- Others (Government, Media & Entertainment)
Global POS Terminal Market –Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
For Free Sample Reports: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/point-of-sale-pos-terminals-market
The key objectives of the Point-of-sale(POS) terminal market study:
- To analyze the Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminal market by segments with historical data of 2017 and 2018 and forecast to 2025.
- To study the key factors influencing the growth of the market.
- Focuses on the key leaders to define and analyze the sales volume, value, share, competitive landscapes, SWOT analysis, and development plans.
- To analyze the Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminal market growth, global trends, future prospectus and contribution to the market.
For Related Reports visit:
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is an Indian research company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team and young brigade of analysts. The company provides quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, company profiling, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667,+91 780-304-0404