Pigmentation – The Different Types and Treatments Available
When your skin changes its inherent color completely or in patches, it is called skin pigmentation. It mainly happens because of the changes in the melanin( a pigment which imparts color to the skin). It can occur in the form of age spots, sun spots, freckles, or liver spots. All of them are a quite distressing and annoying problem for our skin.
There could be several factors which aid in the progression of skin pigmentation. This can happen because of sun exposure, skin disorder, hormonal fluctuation or any other reason. Whatever be the reason for pigmentation, you need to consult a good Dermatologist for pigmentation treatment. A trial of numerous home remedies can sometimes lead to worsening of the situation. Thus, it is strictly advised to go for a good clinical skin pigmentation treatment.
Types of Pigmentation
There are numerous types of pigmentation which hamper the beauty of your face.
• Solar Lentigines
• Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
Dr. Nivedita Dadu offers an extensive treatment plan for curing the conditions of skin pigmentation. She only recommends a particular treatment plan for any patient based on their consultation and diagnosis only. It is strictly recommended to follow her piece of advice for getting faster elimination of pigmentation from the skin.
• Chemical peels – It involves the elimination of the upper layer of the skin.
• Mesotherapy – It is an exceptionally advantageous therapy which uses Vitamin C along with other nutrients to fade away the ill effects of pigmentation. It protects skin from free radicals and boosts the skin appearance with the help of Electrophoration.
• InstaGlow – It is a quick facial treatment which delivers enormous luster and removes pigmentation from the skin surface.
• Laser Toning – Laser Toning combats uneven pigmentation by penetration of laser beams in the deep layers of skin. This results in breakage and removal of pigmentation and spots from the skin.
No 1 Doctor for pigmentation
A correct and timely diagnosis of skin pigmentation paves the way for quick recovery and elimination of pigmentation from the skin surface. This can be assured through consultation of a board certified Dermatologist having broad experience of handling and performing procedures of pigmentation treatment. Dr. Nivedita Dadu is a trusted name for skin pigmentation treatment in Delhi. If you too are searching for a good pigmentation treatment option in Delhi, visit her clinic to gain access to her expertise. Call on 9810939319 and book an appointment according to your convenience.