Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) Market – Global Size | Trends | Analysis | Outlook 2019-2024
Marketresearchnest reports add “Global Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across 137 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
A PDMS is a computer-based information system which facilitates the collection, integration, retrieval and interpretation of the multi-source (e.g. hospital information system, laboratory system, bedside devices) multi-variant (e.g. images, numbers, text) data found in intensive care units.
This report studies the Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS): Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) Market report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a swot analysis of the key vendors.
A PDMS is considered a medical product performing calculations or interpretations of patient-specific data for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes, e.g. dosage of medication. PDM systems can support clinicians in their everyday work, in a way that is not possible with paper-based documentation. If a PDMS has not been certified as a medical product, physicians and nurses must use the original data source every time they take a therapeutic decision.
The majority of their operating expenditure consists of research and development (or RandD) costs and marketing spending. With the emergence and adoption of cloud computing and open source software, companies are finding it very difficult to maintain high margins, which were once associated with the industry. Every year, software companies revise their RandD spending budget in order to keep up with the competition and innovate new products and technologies.
Request a sample copy at
According to this study, over the next five years the Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) market will register a – -% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ – – million by 2024, from US$ – – million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Single Function System
- Multifunction System
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- General Ward
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Radiometer Medical
- IMD Soft
- Nexus AG
- Smiths Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- To study and analyze the global Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Patient Data Management Systems (PDMS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a purchase report copy @
Marketresearchnest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet jain