Motor Control Centers Market Professional Survey Report 2018 to 2022
The global motor control Centers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.47%, from 2017 to 2022, to reach a market size of USD 6.22 Billion by 2022. This growth is attributed to increasing industrial automation in developed regions and increasing power generation capacity additions globally. The increased use of electric motors in key industries and increased industrial plant uptime is expected to boost the demand for motor control centers.
The leading players in the motor control centers market include ABB, Ltd. (Switzerland), Schneider Electric SE (France), Eaton Corporation, PLC (Ireland), Siemens AG (Germany), Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.), and General Electric Company (U.S.). New product developments were the most commonly adopted strategy by top players in the market from 2013 to 2017. It was followed by contracts & agreements, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions.
Get Sample Copy of Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=227058918
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global motor control centers market on the basis of type, voltage, component, standard, end-user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the motor control centers market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the motor control centers market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions of each segment to the market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To benchmark players within the market using the proprietary Vendor DIVE framework, which analyzes market players on various parameters within the broad categories of business and product strategies
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
Download PDF Brochure@ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=227058918
The points given below explain the research methodology.
- Study of annual revenue and market developments of major players that provide motor control centers
- Analyses of major end-use industries and applications of motor control centers
- Assessment of future trends and growth of the motor control centers market on the basis of investments in motors in the control and automation industry
- Assessment of the motor control centers market with respect to conventional and intelligent motor control centers based on type
- Study of the market trends in various regions and countries based on the voltage ranges of motor control centers
- Study of the contracts and developments related to the motor control centers market by key players across different regions
- Finalization of overall market sizes by triangulating the supply-side data, which includes product developments, supply chains, and annual revenues of companies manufacturing motor control centers across the globe
In this report, the motor control centers market has been analysed with respect to five regions, namely, Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the global motor control centers market by 2022 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, from 2017 to 2022. This growth is attributed to rising industrialization and urbanization and increasing power generation capacity in the region. The markets in countries such as China, India, Japan, and Australia are driving the motor control centers market in Asia-Pacific.
- Motor control centers manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- State and national regulatory authorities
- Consulting companies in the energy and power sector
- Institutional investors and shareholders
- Environmental research institutes
- Process industries and power and energy associations
- Government and research organizations
- Petroleum companies
- Energy efficiency consultancies
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441