Method to Install a VPN on Fire Stick
Are you unable to run a program on your Fire Stick?
You may think that it is because of the reason that Fire Stick not connecting to internet or the “ Fire Stick not connecting to WiFi”.
Is it really?
I say that it can’t be the reason always.
It is because the Fire Stick has also a feature installed with it that it can not run an Illegal program.
But, can you run the illegal contents on Fire Stick through anyways?
Yes, you can, but for this, you should connect the Fire Stick with the VPN.
But, here the problem comes “How to do it?”
So, I have the answer to this question, here in this blog
Way to Install a VPN on Fire Stick.
Here, I am discussing the direct download method to install the VPN on your Fire Stick. Just follow the method mentioned below, and you will soon get the work done.
- Find the “Downloader” option on your Fire Stick.
- Choose the Downloader app and select the “download” option.
- Once downloading has completed, then launch the Downloader app.
- After opening the App, mention the direct download URL for the VPN’s APK file in the box given for URL search. You may find this on the VPN provider’s Android app pages.
- Now, Download the file. Now you have to install the App.
- As you have downloaded through another app, i.e. Downloader, the VPN may not be shown in the Apps menu. So, you will have to find it in Settings.
- Visit the “Settings” option and then “Applications” option.
- Now, select the “Manage Installed Applications” and you may find your VPN app.
- Choose the VPN app and select Launch Application.
- login into your VPN app account.
- Pick a VPN location in the US and choose Connect.
Before, trying to connect the VPN to the Fire Stick, It should be made sure that you should not have the problems like Fire Stick won’t connect to WiFi or the issue Fire Stick won’t connect to internet.
I hope that this blog may have helped you the best way.
Thanks, for reading this blog.
See you soon,
Have a good time 🙂