Marketing Automation Software Market By Top Key Vendors And Forecast Report till 2025
October 10, 2019: The global marketing automation software market is expected to reach USD 7.63 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Marketing automation software help organizations in automating repetitive and monotonous tasks, such as emails, social media, and other website functions, to save time, costs, and efforts. The technology is helpful in generating quality leads and successfully implementing marketing campaigns. It aids a marketing team in optimal usage of time and channelize its effort in working on multiple online sources.
The email marketing segment accounted for the largest market share, in the solution category, in 2015. However, the reporting & analytics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 13.3% over the forecasted period. The technology is expected to be applied in discrete manufacturing and grow at an estimated CAGR of 11.8% from 2016 to 2025.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/marketing-automation-software-market/request-sample
The manufacturing industry is benefitting from marketing automation solutions, as they help in aligning office processes (both front and back) with an ERP or CRM. North America dominated the overall market and accounted for 54% of the total market revenue in 2015, owing to the presence of a large number of leading players.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The email marketing segment accounted for 30% of the total market share in the year 2015
• In 2015, cloud deployment was the most preferred way for deploying the technology and the segment is predicted to maintain its dominance over the next nine years.
• The telecom & IT segment accounted for 23% of the total market revenue in 2015
• The Asia Pacific region is expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period, owing to the presence of emerging economies, such as India and China, which possess a large customer base. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2016 to 2025.
• The prominent players in the market are Act-On Software, Inc., Adobe systems, Inc., HubSpot, Inc., IBM Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., and Oracle, among others
• A large number of vendors are acquiring other players to consolidate their market share and expand their existing portfolio
Download Full Research Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/marketing-automation-software-market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.