Male organ Health: Keys to a Happier, Healthier Manhood
Male organ health is important, as it impacts many different functions of the body, including waste excretion, reproduction and sensual pleasure. There are many lifestyle changes to make if you feel your manhood is not in tip-top shape. Many of these changes require minimal effort and will yield maximum results. Take care of your body and your male organ by following some of the rules outlined here.
1) Get to bed! Sleep is extremely important for male organ health. The male organ actually exercises as you sleep, and that’s why you can wake up with an unexpected woody. These are commonly called “nocturnal tumescence,” and they serve many purposes, like bringing oxygenated blood to the male organ and helping prevent that pesky reproductive dysfunction. Most doctors recommend trying to squeeze in 7-9 hours of shuteye a night to keep your male organ healthy and happy during the day.
2) Get hydrated! Are you drinking enough water? Probably not. Hydration is a consistent component of our health, as our bodies are made up of more water than any other element. The body requires adequate and consistent hydration in order to function properly and as necessary. Lack of hydration in the body can lead to serious complications, many involving blood flow. As bedroom performance require improved blood flow to the male organ, being dehydrated all the time can lead to a lack of tumescence. Drink up!
3) Get trim! Find that razor and clean your nether-regions up and you might be surprised at the results. “Manscaping,” as it’s called these days, is basically grooming for men’s genitals. Keeping yourself trimmed and clean can actually improve your confidence and can add a level of self-assurance that could give you a sensual boost, making you seem irresistible to your partner.
4) Get fit! Eating right and exercising are the two most important changes that you must make to your lifestyle if you’re trying to improve your male organ health. Diet directly relates reproductive performance, as well as all other aspects of male health. It is very important to eat a balanced, nutritious diet and to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean protein and seafood. Spinach and pumpkin are amazing for the health of the male organ and provide wonderful nutrients needed by the male organ.
5) Get laid! This is the easiest lifestyle change for men to make: get more nookie. Studies show that having more intimate contact can keep your male organ healthier and your performance longer lasting. In fact, having intimacy tonight can help with a lot of health issues, as it lowers blood pressure, boosts confidence, lowers heart attack risk, lessens pain, can be counted as exercise and can even make prostate cancer less likely. If you need an excuse to jump in the sack tonight, you just got it.
6) Get your ABCDEs! Another way to stay in tip top shape is to take your vitamins. For male organ health, this is crucial. Try to add a few different vitamins into your life: Vitamin B5 helps maintain healthy tissue, Vitamin E provides a barrier that locks in skins natural moisture and Vitamin D, which keeps blood vessels healthy, Vitamin A helps combat manhood odor while Vitamin C helps with proper blood flow, the erection-maker. Add those and you’ll be set.
7) Get moisturized! Using a lotion for male organ health can be extremely useful, as the moisture and vitamins in lotion can help the male organ skin. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the male organ skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common private part health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.