Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make a Vintage Flower Pendant Necklace
Summary: This jewelry-making tutorial aims at instructing you how to make an exquisite flower pendant necklace, which is fast to learn. What are you waiting for? Join us right now!
Delicate flowers, gorgeous metal fancy bits and sparkling glass drops create a perfect little fairytale. Wear a piece of hidden secrets which only the imaginative spirits may be able to grasp.
Material for making flower pendant necklace:
1) 1pc rose cabochon, brown
2) 1pc flower cabochon, salmon
3) 2pcs flower cabochon, light salmon
4) 3pcs big bead caps, antique bronze
5) 3pcs big electroplate crystal glass beads, drop, yellow
6) 3pcs small electroplate glass beads, drop, yellow
7) 1pc filigree metal links, antique bronze
8) 3pcs filigree metal links, antique bronze
9) 2pcs approx. 17cm mother-son jewelry making chain, bronze
10) 3pcs alloy fancy pins, antique bronze
11) 8pcs jumprings, bronze color
12) 2pcs approx. 2,8cm mother-son chain, bronze
13) 3pcs basket bead caps, antique bronze
14) 3pcs flower bead caps, unplated
15) 1pc lobster claw clasp bronze color
1) Glue gun
2) 1pc. Plastic stick for glue gun
3) Side cutting plier
4) Flat nose plier
5) Round nose plier
How to Make a Vintage Flower Pendant Necklace
Step 1: String glass beads and bead caps
1st, take the three fancy pins and string one big glass bead, one big bead cap, one flower bead cap, one basket bead cap and one small glass bead on each;
2nd, Cut the fancy pin about 1cm above the glass bead with the side cutting plier;
3rd, grab the end of the fancy pin with the round nose plier and form an eye. Repeat this step for every pin.
Step 2: Glue flower cabochon to filigree metal link
1st, now take the glue gun and let it heat up well;
2nd, glue every flower cabochon to one of the filigree metal links as shown on the picture.
Step 3: Making flower pendant
1st, open up four jumprings with the flat and round nose plier and use them to link the filigree metal links with the pendants you made in step 1;
2nd, add the filigree link with the dahlia on it to the bottom of the big metal link;
3rd, connect the big metal link with the two smaller links by using the two 2,8cm mother-son chain pieces.
Step 4: Finishing flower pendant necklace
1st, finally open up the last four jumprings. Use two jumprings to connect both 17cm mother-son chain pieces with the filigree links as shown on the picture;
2nd, now add one jumpring on each end of the chain and the lobster claw clasp to one of it.
Great! A true fairytale jewelry piece is made. Adorn yourself with blooming mysteries and enjoy having a little secret.