Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Japan Smart Home Market Company Analysis: Panasonic Corporation, Secual Inc, Connected Design Inc, iTSCOM and Sony Corporation” to its huge collection of research reports.
Japan smart home market
is expected to be US$ 5 Billion by 2024, growing with double digit CAGR. Since the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011, Japan has been focused to build energy efficient smart homes and supportive devices. Government initiatives for infrastructure support, establishing common ECHONET Standard which supports HEMS devices and well-known smart home policies are some of the major driving factors to grow Japanese smart homes market.
Hefty Urbanized Population will boost Smart Homes Market in Japan
Japan is the land of mountains which covers almost two third of the total land. So, remaining landmass is used to build house for the Japanese population. More than 90 percent of total population in Japan lives in cities, which provides the opportunities for the varieties of players such as consumer electronic manufactures, house builders, housing equipment maker and communication manufacturers.
Common Standards for Smart Home Devices
Japanese government has built common standards for smart home equipment players which helped in the quick growth this industry. As we know that most of the Asian countries have no common standards and due to lack of common standard, various consumer electronic manufactures and housing equipment maker have made their devices on various standards which has created integration issues. So, Japanese government has established a common ECHONET Standard in February 2012.
Home Automation is the Primary Smart Homes Segment in Japan
Japan smart home market has been divided into several categories such as Home Entertainment, Ambient Assisted Living (AAL), Energy Management, Home Security and Home Automation. Home Automation and energy management has collective market share of over 60 percent in 2016. Energy management is the primary focus area for the Japanese government since 2011 earthquake and home automation devices is helping to assist the ageing population in various ways.
Japan Smart Home Market, Volume, Forecast: Home Automation, Home Entertainment, Ambient Assisted Living (AAL), Energy Management, Security Company Analysis: Panasonic Corporation, Secual Inc, Connected Design Inc, iTSCOM, Sony Corporation is a market research report published by Renub Research on smart homes market of Japan. This 72 page report with 29 Figures and 6 Tables studies the Japan smart home market from 6 view points:
- Numbers & Forecast
- Market & Forecast
- Market Share, Numbers Share & Forecast
- Market and Number analysis by (Home Entertainment, Ambient Assisted Living (AAL), Energy Management, Security, Home Automation)
- Government Smart Home Policy & Smart Home Product Certification Policy
- Company Product Profiling of Japan Smart Homes
Product Category – Market & Numbers
- Home Entertainment
- Ambient Assisted Living (AAL)
- Energy Management
- Home Automation
Japan Smart Homes 6 Company profile covered in this report
- Panasonic Corporation
- Secual Inc
- Connected Design Inc
- Sony Corporation
All the Company in the report has been studied from 3 viewpoints
- Company Overview
- Smart Home Products
- Initiatives / Development in IoT & Smart Homes
This report is useful for those who want to know
- Smart homes market in Japan at present its forecast
- Present and forecast number of Smart homes in Japan
- Smart Homes Product Category Market & its forecast
- Key profiles of the smart homes players with overview, number of smart homes products and initiatives in Japan smart homes / IoT.
- Funding in Japan Smart Homes
- Government policy towards smart homes/ IoT and products certifications