Isoflavones Market Is Forecast To Reach $50.06 Billion By 2025 | Market Research Report
The global isoflavones market size is expected to reach USD 50.06billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The significant rise in the demand for nutraceutical supplements across all age groups and an increase in disposable income globally are the major driving factors for the growth of the market.
The aging population is becoming a global phenomenon in developed as well as emerging countries. Consumers across the globe nowadays are concentrating on improving the quality of life and are very careful about the products they are consuming. Growing health concern has resulted in an increase in usage of naturally-derived products.
Isoflavones are plant-derived compounds and belong to the class of phytoestrogens. Isoflavones are extracted from a variety of plants and food products such as soy, red clover, beans, lentils, flaxseeds, green tea, & peas. Isoflavones are extracted in the form of powder from these sources. These products are rich in calcium & proteins, and compounds like isoflavones extracted from these sources have various health benefits
Soy is a major source for obtaining isoflavones compounds globally. Soy-based isoflavones are believed to have several health benefits. Soy-based isoflavones are used to control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and heart-related diseases. They are believed to be a beneficial cure for preventing breast cancer, hot flashes after breast cancer, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms.
Isoflavones are highly beneficial for human health. These compounds when enter the human body, they change to phytoestrogens which have the similar function to hormone estrogen in the body.
Curious to know more? (Request a Free Sample) Click the link below:
Further key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- The global isoflavones market is anticipated to reach 964.17 kilo tons by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2016 to 2025
- Isoflavones extracts are used as raw material in various end-use industries such as food & beverages, cosmetics, nutraceuticals & dietary supplements, animal feed, and pharmaceuticals.
- The nutraceuticals application accounted for around 41% of the total market for isoflavones in 2015. The segment is anticipated to show the similar growth trend over the forecast period.
- In 2015, North America was the biggest market for isoflavones and the region accounted for around 37% of the total market.
- North America & Europe are anticipated to show the fastest growth over the next nine years.
- The market is highly fragmented and competitive in nature. Presently the market isexperiencing the occurrenceof less number of matureas well as small scale players.
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Archer Daniels Midland, SK Bioland,Medisys Biotech Pvt. Ltd., andHerboNutra.
Grand View Research has segmented the global isoflavones market on the basis of sources, application, and region:
Isoflavones Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons, 2014–2025)
Isoflavones application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons, 2014–2025)
- Food & Beverages