Here’s all you need to know about Bitcoin Black jack
Most people in the world are now familiar with the concept of crypto-currencies. Bitcoin was the first ever crypto-currency which was later followed by other similar ones, but less popular, such as Litecoin. Having crypto-currency over the physical one has so many advantages and also, a few demerits as well. This generation of great human minds has given birth to a lot of splendid ideas. Some of them convert into realities, while some are just a work-in-progress. Bitcoin is a reality that no one on the planet thought of except one person- its creator. And then, some more innovative brains got to work and came up with Bitcoin Black Jack.
That’s right! Bitcoin is now even being used as a currency over online casinos. In fact, the idea of an online casino is in itself very tremendous, and then accepting crypto-currency was a bang on move. Several online casinos in the USA and across the rest of the world have now started accepting crypto-currencies for dealing. However, there are still many people that hesitate in playing online gambling games and the use of bitcoins may not be accessible to everyone. To get rid of this hesitation, we have enlisted a few points that may be helpful for you if you are a beginner at online casino games, especially bitcoin black jack. Read on to know more:
- Black Jack is one of the most classic games in the history of casinos. If you have ever been to Las Vegas, you would know that the section for playing black jack is filled with a different kind of energy altogether. It is not a typical game, but you have to be really smart to win one.
- Black Jack is played between two parties- you and the dealer. The main objective for you is to get the exact number 21, or get a higher number than the dealer under 21. If you don’t get an exact 21 or a higher number than the dealer not exceeding 21, then you lose and the dealer wins. So, precisely, you win only in two situations while the dealer wins in all others.
- The game is played with a deck of cards. Each player will be distributed 2 cards each, faced down. The dealer in the game will also have two cards, however, one of his cards will be faced up and one faced down. The game starts when you place your bet with Bitcoins.
4. The card of the dealer that is faced down is called the Hole Card. This card is not revealed until the end of the game.
- As a player, you have five moves in your pocket. You can either hit which means to take another card, or you can stand which means to pass your turn, you can also double down, split and finally surrender. If you get the hang of the game, you will be very thrilled to play in online with bitcoins.