Growth of Children’s Apparel Market in Global Industry: Overview, Size and Share 2019-2025
MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Children’s Apparel Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 118 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Children’s apparel is meant for children in the age group of 0-14 years. It includes products such as tops, bottoms, dresses, and others.
Kids grow up fast. For retailers, growing kids equates to growing sales.
This report studies the Children’s Apparel Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Children’s Apparel market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
The global Children’s Apparel market is valued at – – million US$ in 2018 and will reach – – million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of – -% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Children’s Apparel market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Request a sample copy at@
This report studies the global market size of Children’s Apparel in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East and Africa, focuses on the consumption of Children’s Apparel in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Children’s Apparel Market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Children’s Apparel market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- com Inc.
- Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.
- Benetton Group SpA
- Carter’s Inc.
- Children’s Place Retail Store Inc.
- Esprit Holdings Ltd.
- Gap Inc.
- Macy’s Inc.
- Sears Holdings Corp.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Market size by Product
- Natural Material
- Synthetic Material
Market size by End User
Market size by Region
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Central and South America, Brazil, Rest of Central and South America, Middle East and Africa, GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at @
Highlights of the Global Children’s Apparel report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Children’s Apparel Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Children’s Apparel market size (value and volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Children’s Apparel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Children’s Apparel companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Children’s Apparel submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Children’s Apparel are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Children’s Apparel market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain