Global Press Fit Connector Market- Top Manufacturers, Product, Growth, Analysis, Application
MarketResearchNest.com adds “2018-2023 Global Press Fit Connector Consumption Market Report” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 167 pages with table and figures in it.
Request a sample copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/395909
This report studies the Press Fit Connector market. By their name, press-fit connectors are pressed through properly dimensioned plated-through holes on a printed circuit board (PCB). This technology is an alternative to the soldering method and offers a number of advantages over its more traditional counterpart. With press-fit connectors, you can eliminate a number of negative aspects that come along with soldering: thermal stress on the PCB, cold solder joints, shorts (caused by solder bridging), and the elimination of lead-free solder, which introduces its own set of problems. Press-fit connectors are also easily repaired, more environmentally friendly, and cost effective.
Press-fit connectors are pressed through properly dimensioned plated-through holes on a printed circuit board (PCB). Press-fit technology is an alternative to the soldering method and offers a number of advantages over its more traditional counterpart. Press-fit connectors, can eliminate a number of negative aspects that come along with soldering such as thermal stress on the PCB, cold solder joints, shorts caused by solder bridging, etc. Press-fit connectors are also easily repaired, more environmentally friendly, and cost effective.
Press Fit Connector industry is relatively concentrated, manufacturers are mostly in the North America, Europe and Japan, among them, Europe accounted for more than 35.87% of the total production volume of global Press Fit Connector in 2017. TE is the world leading manufacturer in global Press Fit Connector market with the market share of 32.84%, in terms of revenue, followed by Samtec, Amphenol, Molex, JST and JAE.
Compared to 2016, Press Fit Connector market managed to increase revenue by 8.71 percent to $6797.15 million worldwide in 2017 from $6252.72 million in 2016. Overall, the Press Fit Connector market performance is positive, despite the weak economic environment.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Press Fit Connector will register a 5.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9470 million by 2023, from US$ 6800 million in 2017.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/2018-2023-Global-Press-Fit-Connector-Consumption-Market-Report.html
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Press Fit Connector market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Stainless Steel Connecter
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Press Fit Connector consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Press Fit Connector market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Press Fit Connector manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Press Fit Connector with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Press Fit Connector submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/395909
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain