Global Nail Clippers Market: Revenue, Opportunity, Segment and Key Trends 2019-2024
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Nail Clippers Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A nail clipper is a hand tool used to trim fingernails, toenails and hangnails. Sometimes, a nail nipper or scissors (the difference of them seen in Chap.1.3) is also called nail clipper, so the data of the nail clipper includes nail nipper, nail scissors in the report.
Scope of the Report:
- Nail clipper, a necessary nail trimming tool, is included nail nipper, nail scissors, special nail clipper and so on in the report though there is some difference among them. The nail clippers are mainly used for nail care of human beings, and some of them also used for animals.
- Currently, RIMEI (Jinda), THREE SEVEN (777), KAI, Zwilling, Zhangxiaoquan, Stallen, Greenbell, Nghia, Nippers, Klhip, Wuesthof, Victorinox, Suwada, Bocas, Kowell and Boyou are the wellknown players in the global nail clipper market, and the 15 players took up about 60% of the global market in 2015. RIMEI, Zhangxiaoquan, and Stallen are three of the top brands in China; and THREE SEVEN, Bocas are Kowell are from Korea; Zwilling, Wuesthof from Germany, Klhip from USA, and Victorinox From Switzerland are the world top brand as we know.
- The worldwide market forNail Clippers is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.9% over the next five years, will reach 2930 million US$ in 2024, from 2070 million US$ in 2019.
- This report focuses on the Nail Clippers in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Nail Clippers Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- THREE SEVEN
- Nghia Nippers
- Gebrueder Nippes
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Nail Clipper
- Nail Nipper
- Nail Scissors
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Human beings
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Nail Clippers product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Nail Clippers, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Nail Clippers in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Nail Clippers competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Nail Clippers breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Nail Clippers market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Nail Clippers sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773