Global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market forecast to 2024 published by Marketresearchnest
Marketresearchnest reports add “Global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market Growth 2019-2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across 158 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) is a compound semiconductor: a mixture of two elements, Gallium (Ga) and Arsenic (As). Gallium is a byproduct of the melting of other metals, notably aluminum and zinc, and is rarer than gold. Arsenic is not rare, but it is poisonous.
This report studies the Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer: Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a swot analysis of the key vendors.
For industry structure analysis, the GaAs industry is highly concentrated. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately-owned companies compete in this industry, but the top six producers account for more than 70% of the market. Regionally, China is the biggest production and consumption area of GaAs, also the leader in the whole industry. Europe, Japan and USA also produce large amount of GaAs per year.
Regionally, GaAs suppliers are concentrated in Europe, USA, China, Japan and Taiwan. Leading suppliers in this industry are Freiberger Compound Materials, AXT, Sumitomo Electric, China Crystal Technologies, and Shenzhou Crystal Technology.
GaAs can be classified based on its production method. In 2016, VGF Grown GaAs takes 62.93% share of global market, while LEC Grown GaAs takes share of 26.97%.
Request a sample copy at
According to this study, over the next five years the Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market will register a – -% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ – – million by 2024, from US$ – – million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- LEC Grown GaAs
- VGF Grown GaAs
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Wireless Communication
- Optoelectronic Devices
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Freiberger Compound Materials
- Sumitomo Electric
- China Crystal Technologies
- Shenzhou Crystal Technology
- Tianjin Jingming Electronic Materials
- Yunnan Germanium
- DOWA Electronics Materials
- II-VI Incorporated
- IQE Corporation
- Wafer Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- To study and analyze the global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a purchase report copy @
Marketresearchnest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet jain